who removed my thread?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
not looking good, but it's only week 1 and we fucked ourselves by making some dumb ass mistakes. I'm not gonna panic yet

your squad is looking real nice. I said in another thread that right now it's looking like the Donkeys will win the division

Mar 16, 2005
not looking good, but it's only week 1 and we fucked ourselves by making some dumb ass mistakes. I'm not gonna panic yet

your squad is looking real nice. I said in another thread that right now it's looking like the Donkeys will win the division
Not that Palmer is a world beater but that offense doesnt suit him, you D looks nice but still does mental mistakes which cost them alot of times.

Not being a homer but I really thing its Denver's division to lose, these next 6 weeks are key, the last half of our schedule is not tough by any means get to the bye at .500 or better and the divison is easily ours, its just getting to bye at .500 or better that will be the tough part

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Not that Palmer is a world beater but that offense doesnt suit him, you D looks nice but still does mental mistakes which cost them alot of times.

Not being a homer but I really thing its Denver's division to lose, these next 6 weeks are key, the last half of our schedule is not tough by any means get to the bye at .500 or better and the divison is easily ours, its just getting to bye at .500 or better that will be the tough part
I was drunk and sitting in nosebleed seats yesterday, so I'll be able to tell you better after I finish watching the game on DVR. not really gonna disagree with anything you're saying though. it might take us a year or 2 to get things going. we'll see

anyways, I agree... it looks like Denver's division to lose as long Peyton doesn't get his neck broken

Mar 16, 2005
I was drunk and sitting in nosebleed seats yesterday, so I'll be able to tell you better after I finish watching the game on DVR. not really gonna disagree with anything you're saying though. it might take us a year or 2 to get things going. we'll see

anyways, I agree... it looks like Denver's division to lose as long Peyton doesn't get his neck broken
if the team doesnt change direction again like history has shown