Who remembers Big Mello?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Big Mello and Bone hard productions. They had some good tracks on their albums. I liked the one with Crazy C that goes i gotta a lot of hoes but I don't luv em, why's that why's that, cause i don't trust em. i never trust a bitch as far as i can spit on her ass...... RIP to Big Mello tho. he died in a car wreck few years back. Oh yeah remeber him on Too Much Troubles 1st cd on muthafuckin thugs at the end of that track he came in with that deep ass voice and that base hittin so hard that was the shit back in the day.

Apr 25, 2002
Big Mello was tight as fuck........he had one of the best lines on bring it on "strapped assassin, ghetto gladiator, leavin a path of destruction like the muthafuckin terminator"

Oct 1, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yeah i miss my boy curtis. i remember when we played in the city wide marching band when we were kids around 12 or 13. he use to always sing and rap when we went out of town. cause they would let us bring radios on the bus.