who r ya'll feeling in diego

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Jayo Felony, Lil C.S., Mitchy Slick, Ecay Uno, Damu, Black Mikey, Cricet, Bay Loc, Don Diego, Baby Stone(even though he's locked up), I-Rocc, shit damn near everybody I hear from there. Dago's got to much heat.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Mitchy Slick, Silas, Irocc, Lil Nuttz, (havent heard C.S. however I seen him pushin his shit infront of fam bam) well known over there- Im a support that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Bone, what's up homey? You ain't heard it??? You should get a bar of it homey. It's smashin' niggaz out the game. You might be one of the only ones that ain't heard it in Dago (except for some of the hounds, who only listen to they people). Real speech homey. Much love though folks. One. LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com

You can peep the site out too. I got snippets on there. 1

Aug 9, 2002
janky said:

Since you guys spoke on it Slick and I are putting the finishing touches on Don Diego's album and Little Mitchy Slick's albums a.k.a. Ben Bick, as we speak!

Janky:
Manager Mitchy Slick & the WrongKind Family:

RIIIGHT! WHEN DOES THAT SHIT DROP CAUSE MY LIL BROTHER FROM THE DIP AND HE TOLD ME THAT DON DIEGO IS ON SOME ILL SHIT AND IT'S GOING TO BE TIGHT.....HOLLA

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
Still trying to put it together, We've been helping DAMU promote his Hound Foundation album, Mitchy has been in the studio trying to finish his album tentatively titled "urban survivalist" we might be going in the studio with Suga Free real soon! Looks like the album won't drop until after the first of the year....

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
4sDeuces&Trays said:
how can i get a copy of that damu cd??
The album should be at all the major retail chains Wherehouse, Tower, or Sam Goody. If you have a problem finding it, you can call Raptown in San diego at 619 263 - 6899 and they will send it to you. As far as promotions goes call Damu's manager Patrick McCain, at 619 861 - 8196.