who puttin gary indiana on da map?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
CCA could and still can rap they ass off and i know personally from being their and you will hear my nigga C-Mack on my CD I can tell you one thing everything you heard in they lyrics was the truth and yes they were and are the highest paid rappers out of the G before they were incarcerated they were at a half-million and this ain't he say she say shiit ask any rapper out of Gary about these niggaz and the realest in they lyrics so to all you muthafuckas just speaking from hear say do me a favor and shut THA FUCK UP Thanx
GI-JANE

Sep 11, 2003
Also I'm going to put up a post for C-Mack (CCA) with a picture he just sent me yesterday so yall can show him some love then I will print out all post (good or bad) at the end of week Saturday and mail to him also you can put your address on there and he will holla back also his case is looking good to so all prayers are greatly appreciated everybody gone be suprised
GI-JANE (CCA 4-life)
Verse One For Song off My New Album The song is Called "For My Soldiers

This is for my soldiers my niggaz on lockdown
Thats dead and gone who gone raise yo seeds now
Cause yo boyz ain't yo boyz and yo bitches ain't shit
But I'm stilll down to the end and fa yall I represent

I remember pass times going out
Running up in my mama's house
Law on our ass I couldn't run
Stand offs was our way out
Real niggaz befriended us
Neva no victims to the trust
Aniciations was real cuz
But now theses niggaz be scared to bust
Ain't shit the same now that your gone
Alot of our niggaz ani't friends no moe
New faces allowed in the hood for real
Thats probably how you blood was spilled
I don't trust em I neva will
They can suck on a dick and die by my steel
And I'm spitting this shit for my boy C-Mack Bob Suds and that fool Boo-Rock
Cause nobody knows the shit we been threw
And the meaning of Deaf before Dishoner Yall all kept it true
So I'm a do anything in my power to keep yall name in this streets
Cause yall apart of tha stories that i tell ova these beats

This is for my soldiers my niggaz on lockdown
Thats dead and gone who gone raise yo seeds now
Cause yo boyz ain't yo boyz and yo bitches ain't shit
But I'm stilll down to the end and fa yall I represent

Jul 6, 2004
Good News

Thanks for the update G.I. Jane. It's good to hear that C-Mack could be gettin out soon. Hopefully he can start a solo project, cause I know that muthafucka would sell like crazy. I remember seeing an ad for a solo cd by him on that "One Life 2 Live" cd. Did he ever get any songs done for that?

Sep 11, 2003
MidwestPsycho said:
Thanks for the update G.I. Jane. It's good to hear that C-Mack could be gettin out soon. Hopefully he can start a solo project, cause I know that muthafucka would sell like crazy. I remember seeing an ad for a solo cd by him on that "One Life 2 Live" cd. Did he ever get any songs done for that?
He got some some songs done but I don't know if E will eva release that but i will ask and find out good question.

Apr 25, 2002
Jane:
I'm off this weekend if you in town, I kinda stopped fuckin with a lot of cats, being too lazy and shit. I got a lot of new shit with Dawreck and Lil Rob of Synpaz, so I got a verse open on that, we just need to get up. Hit me up leave a message, cuz I work crazy hours.
one

Sep 11, 2003
4-sho i got you with a hot 16 i won't be there this weekend but i will be up there next friday i got time at finger rolls so i will call you next friday so we can get up
GI-JANE

Apr 25, 2002
GI-JANE said:
4-sho i got you with a hot 16 i won't be there this weekend but i will be up there next friday i got time at finger rolls so i will call you next friday so we can get up
GI-JANE

Most likely I'll get time at Hair Bear in Chicago. R.Kelly, Shawna and all them cats used to go there, its a real nice setup. I got a few tracks I need to finish so I'll just do it then.
one