Who on THIZZ are you feelin the most, NOW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
J.Diggz, Mac Mall, P.S.D., Dubee, Mob Figaz Rydah Husalah Jacka, Ap.9 Fed-X (donno if theyre all officialy on thizz), Mistah F.A.B., Keak (donno if hes on thizz either), Crest Creepaz, Money Gang (Cash and Rydah)

EVERYONE ELSE IS WEAK SIZZLE THEY NEED TO STEP THEIR GAME UP AND GET OFF THIZZ YA DIG AHHH!

May 2, 2006
Mac Mall mann, duna, dubee, mistah fab, rydah j kylde, psd, i love all thizz entertainment, so come on everybody heres your chance, fuck the harlem shake, its thizzle dance, yaaaaddddda meeeeeaaaannnnn

Espy

Mar 14, 2006
IMO This IZ THIZZ

Mac Malls a bay legend so you gotta say him

Duna reppin ThizzNW Lil Furley is a fool if you aint knowin

Dubees been puttin it down since AKA Sugawolf and i cant wait for his new one to drop!!

mistah f.a.b. Money is somthing to always have faeva afta bread! The boy is tight. FreeStyle King!

rydah j kylde his first solo cd was dope still tryin to get into Whats Really Thizzin? but hes still dope!

psd The Guru from all the way back in the days of the Super Sig Tape funk to the present Cutthroat Commitee

J. Diggs another Vet been puttin it down for the Romp/Thizz since day uno.

Husslah is tight and is a sick ass freestyler too. dont sleep on Huss

And Of Course Keak Da Sneak since 3X Krazys Sick-O Keak has been one of my fav. rappers well all three of them since that album but well you know bout Agerman and Bart is doing Big things on the low, doing his outta town bidness. dont Sleep on Kozi

"Sucka you cant fuck wit this, and none of them niggaz in the Cutlasses, so damn dope when im in my Cheverolet, bumpin Coolio cause the Click i never play" - Mac Dre (Thizz.In.Peace)