who made keaks just go beat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that shit don't sound like a easki beat thats all i know, sounds like a traxx beat more but i'm not sure iono what cd that song is even on since i havn't bought a keak album since copium

Mar 28, 2006
jayda650 said:
that shit don't sound like a easki beat thats all i know, sounds like a traxx beat more but i'm not sure iono what cd that song is even on since i havn't bought a keak album since copium

its on "da bidness" psd, keak, messy..but i dont kno what version they talkin bout

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
whatizit_510 said:
its on "da bidness" psd, keak, messy..but i dont kno what version they talkin bout
Theres a keak song they play on KMEL all the time that got like vibes or bells in it and its that go that go, the one on the bidness CD sounds different. I think this one i'm thinking of is on that keak solo thizz put out maybe

Jan 23, 2007
a producer out of sac made the beat he's keaks producer...i cant recall his name right now but i kno he produced it as well as a couple other keak songs like scarface dust i believe