who is Z-RO ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i just heard this song (thats who i am) by this cat. he sounds like pac ! the joint is hot, can you give me info on this cat ?

where is this cat from ?
how many albums does he have ?
whats hes best album ?
does he have any mixtapes ?
any videos ?
what record label is he from ?

thanks.....

May 21, 2002
Ro from Texas

he has 6 or 7 straight albums and a whole bunch of screwed mixtapes

theres a video of his at www.rapalotrecords.com

He is now on rap-a-lot for a 3 album deal

I think his best album is his first one "Look What You Did To Me" but the one he had out this year "The Life Of Joseph W Mcvey" is tight

Also peep Trae and Guerilla Maab www.guerillamaab.com

Aug 9, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
Ro from Texas

he has 6 or 7 straight albums and a whole bunch of screwed mixtapes

theres a video of his at www.rapalotrecords.com

He is now on rap-a-lot for a 3 album deal

I think his best album is his first one "Look What You Did To Me" but the one he had out this year "The Life Of Joseph W Mcvey" is tight

Also peep Trae and Guerilla Maab www.guerillamaab.com

^^^^^.......

PLUS HES ALSO FROM THE LEGENDARY SCREWED UP CLICK...HES GOT THEM A.B.N.(ASSHOLE BY NATURE) MIXTAPES...& HE ALSO HAD THAT BANGIN ASS MIXTAPE..."GANGSTAFIED"...& JUST LIKE DUDE SAID... HIS LATEST ALBUM WAS THROWED!...PEEP MY SIG FOR THA ALBUM COVER...KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR Z-RO CUZ HONESTLY RO IS THA FUTURE....

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
He's also part of the Killa KLan which includes Street Military. He was born in South Park and Killa Klan is part of the SPC. You can also peep him on two blazin tracks on Point Blank's new underground he wrecked both tracks.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sometimes I hear a little Pac influence come out in Z-Ro but he got his own flow/style/voice. Even though some of the beats on a couple of his albums are lacking Ro gets down. In my opinion all his cds are worth swooping. Another thing I like alot about Ro is that the boy can sing just damn as well as he can rap. And I don't mean singing like Usher or R. Kelly type singing. Real hustler,player,ganster type singing. Hell if the man put out a whole cd just singing I would swoop it up.
Hopefully Ro will get his time to shine...either way I am supporting him to the fullest because he just makes high quality music.

Nuttkace

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Sometimes I hear a little Pac influence come out in Z-Ro but he got his own flow/style/voice. Even though some of the beats on a couple of his albums are lacking Ro gets down. In my opinion all his cds are worth swooping. Another thing I like alot about Ro is that the boy can sing just damn as well as he can rap. And I don't mean singing like Usher or R. Kelly type singing. Real hustler,player,ganster type singing. Hell if the man put out a whole cd just singing I would swoop it up.
Hopefully Ro will get his time to shine...either way I am supporting him to the fullest because he just makes high quality music.

co-sign

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID Z-RO is the Pac of the SOUTH.
Ro can sing and rap....one of the few artist that can do it WELL.

Z-RO GO HARD!!