who is your fav wwf\wwe wrestler??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

scott hall...wreslting sucks now...and im not the only that thinks so...theyre ratings have gone down dramatically...ppl are fed up with lame characters like the gay billy bad asses and superheros...and not to mention the same story lines...wreslting has run its course.

May 16, 2002
Tito Ortiz...A real fighter...

I guarentee Tito would Punish any one of those WWE wrestlers....Show em how a real fighter does it...

C

CinFul-1

Shark said:
Tito Ortiz...A real fighter...

I guarentee Tito would Punish any one of those WWE wrestlers....Show em how a real fighter does it...
Hell yeah Tito is a Sav, I got in a big fight awhile back with fools saying post that question on the entertainment board, Cuz wrestling is a tv show far from a sport, I dug in it 4th grade, Football, boxing, UFC and Bball are real man sports not stupid fake fighting!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
brock lesner , kurt angle, shawn stazeeack aka planet stazeeack,RVD,hhh,mark henery ............ 3 of them werstled in college , mark henery iz a power lifter and a world record holder , they are athletes

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Kurt Angle won a gold medal in the Olympics there is no way you can say he aint a real athelete. Brock Lesnar is a former NCAA wrestling champion. Faarooq had his jersey retired at Flordia State. Im sure theres more but Im high right now so I aint tryin to think too hard.