who is these cats and are they from the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
says their from canada

the video was legit as fuck and the beat is knockin

but the concept is about 3 years late

if this fool blows up off this song im gunna be pissed

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
"lmao niggaz iz pass dumb............. 1st commercial song by mayhem so fuck yall dat hatin we did dis 4 u american cats cuzz u aint b lisenn 2 da reeler shit we had 2 make sum club hop 4 u pussyz 2 reconize we out here canadian nigguhz gon dummie da industry in 09"

"i'm from toronto ,we don't what so ever go dumb/ get stupid ghostride, i think this go dumb got a different motto, goingdumb in the club? nice beat but stupid chorus .."

"GOIN DUMB IN T DOT= GETTIN FUCKED FUCKED UP AND WHYLIN OUT!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS NO WHERE ELSE NIGGA BUT WE GO DUMB IN JUNGLE CITY!!!!!!! AND WE BEEN OUT HERE!!!!!!!"

lol these guys are retarded. This song is str8 garbage.

May 1, 2002
beat was definitely clean ass fuck and so was the video..however everyone in the video looks underage...need better lookin breezies tho..song is aight 6/10

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
Wow, the video/song was as good if not better than some of the shit the bay comes out with. Lower production value compared to the new Quinn/40 videos. But looks similar to the Jacka All Over Me video. Song was decent, nothing to call home to mama about.