who is the tightest new cat out the bay???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

out of the "new" rappers in the bay, who's the tightest?????

• frontline- locksmith and left/ balance

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • mistah f.a.b.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • turf talk

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • fully loaded/ j. bailey, big rich, don toriano

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • jacka

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • the gamblaz/ telly mac and devoe

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • killa keise

• the federation

• the team

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Jan 20, 2003
i'm talking about the new cats that are being represented on the radio and all that? i'm talking about these guys as a group or individuals. who's the tightest in your opinion??

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
SOME OF THEM NIGGAZ IS KOOL , BUT PERSONALLY IM FUCKIN WIT DOBAD WHEN IT COMES TO THE TIGHTEST NEW NIGGA IN THE GAME..........

May 29, 2002
I like EVERYONE a lot on the list but my vote goes to the federation because every song I have heard from them has not only been good, but TIGHT AS FUCK

Oct 28, 2003
I like all of um, but I'm fuckin wit Frontline. They verses on they Mix Tape was crazy. And Jaka ain't no new dude he been around just as long as Quinn.

Apr 25, 2002
that whole line up is raw. but im bout to go with the FEDERATION on this one. i get stoopid when i hit the party or the club, when that HYPHY comes on, its over. but the other songs they got out.. u can catch me bouncin in the bucket when i knock that shit in traffic!

Jan 20, 2003
C-4 said:
Balance is NOT part of Frontline
i know that, that's why i put: fronline- locksmith and left and then i put balance. i included them all together since they always rap together. and the jacka has been around since 93 like quinn????????????? if he has been around that long then i fucked up. and i put the guys that are getting radio play and all that. i feel all of em that's why i posted this but if it came down to my top 3 i would vote for: fully loaded, killa keise, frontline. i think they're all tight as fuck though, it's good to see all these "new" guys rappin and reppin the bay.

Nov 26, 2003
IM PITTSBURG NIGGA MY NAME IS LEE LEE THA TROUBLEMAKER
I GOT A ALBUM BOUT TO DROP EARLY 2004 ITS CALLED TESTIMONIES . BLACK C PUT THE SHIT OUT THATS MY NIGGA
AND I BOUT THIS POLL IM GO WITH THE JACKA
BUT QUINN NIGGAZ AND FIGG NIGGAZ IS TIGHT AS FUCK

Jan 20, 2003
TROUBLE said:
IM PITTSBURG NIGGA MY NAME IS LEE LEE THA TROUBLEMAKER
I GOT A ALBUM BOUT TO DROP EARLY 2004 ITS CALLED TESTIMONIES . BLACK C PUT THE SHIT OUT THATS MY NIGGA
AND I BOUT THIS POLL IM GO WITH THE JACKA
BUT QUINN NIGGAZ AND FIGG NIGGAZ IS TIGHT AS FUCK
tight, u got any snippets or anything. let us know wasup

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I voted for Jacka even though he's been on the scene for years.

I'm really feelin the cuts I've heard by Frontline and the the Federation, they got a lot of potential. but i havent heard enough by them to vote for em, i'd like to hear some more.
what part of the bay are they from??

Nov 25, 2003
Good lookin out yall it's LEFT. We (THE FRONTLINE) are from Richmond and the Federation are from Fairfield. Everybody on the list is cool, I am just glad yall showin luv for our music. THE FRONTLINE BOOTLEGG 2 is at all Rasputins and we are rappin up our first full length album called WHO R YOU.
-Peace-