who is the siccest midwest rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
Yeaaaa i mean that mid west invasion beat was kinda weird n shit. But Layzie and Twista flows sounds sicc to me... Yeaaa i know... Hella rappers got locked out when bone made it big in rap.. But i think that bone style is differnt they Chant.. and Do a Sing Song.. Harmony Style.. and lot of Fast rappers. just rap fast they don;'t chant.. and harmonize.. n shit.. so i think bone Combines hella elements. adn made a style out of it.. not just snappin.. But i mean I think Tech n9ne is siccc.. and He still dong thangs even though tha industry is wakkk.. nothing can stop this shit.. really...

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
BONE lyrically are shit though, listen to what they're actually saying and its been the same old shit repeated in songs...tech and twista you know can snap and make sense, twista you know can sing cause of all the hooks he does...i used to be a BONE fan but i heard tighter shit and the more i heard other shit the more bogus BONE sounded to me

Jan 7, 2003
Word Slide twista does sound tone deaf.. he can;t harmonize either.. or chant.. he rap fast.. that;s why he can be lyrical.... Man u trippin All i can say to u 45 yr old virgin.. is.. Who has more Hits.. more money.. and more fame..? Bone or twista.. enough said.. he might have lyrics but can he make a National hit.. and Top tha charts.. at #1.. ? anyway.. you probably never heard songs like Thug Luv Feat Pac.. Or Notorius Thugs Feat Bigge East 99 or Pump Pump, if you think bone;s lyrics are weak.. they have some of tha most powerful voices i ever heard in tha game espcially Krayzie Bizzy n Flesh..but it;s all good. everytime. i mention bone..haters just start talkin.. lol it;s funny every damm time.... so im out this forum. cuase last time i was disscussin somethang about bone.. the Convo went on for like 3 days. wit them foos.. so i jus quit responsed. so ima quit right here.. that;s it.. im done. peace..

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
5150 said:

lol are you kidding???who hasnt heard of twista? have you ever heard of 2pac or snoop dogg? lol juss messin wit yuh.....
where do i get some of these guys' albums you guys named off?

You where refering to the MIDWEST RAPPERS! I'am not sayin of all time cause that would be MAC DRE! But as far as MIDWEST
TWISTA,SANDMAN,LEJO, RICH THE FACTOR ETC... Those stand out to me!

And also you can get these at my spot MUSIC TREND here in HANFORD!!!!!!!

P.S. PICK UP SANDMAN FORSURE IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SOME HEAT!!!!!!!!

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
MurdaousTHUG said:
Word Slide twista does sound tone deaf.. he can;t harmonize either.. or chant.. he rap fast.. that;s why he can be lyrical.... Man u trippin All i can say to u 45 yr old virgin.. is.. Who has more Hits.. more money.. and more fame..? Bone or twista.. enough said.. he might have lyrics but can he make a National hit.. and Top tha charts.. at #1.. ? anyway.. you probably never heard songs like Thug Luv Feat Pac.. Or Notorius Thugs Feat Bigge East 99 or Pump Pump, if you think bone;s lyrics are weak.. they have some of tha most powerful voices i ever heard in tha game espcially Krayzie Bizzy n Flesh..but it;s all good. everytime. i mention bone..haters just start talkin.. lol it;s funny every damm time.... so im out this forum. cuase last time i was disscussin somethang about bone.. the Convo went on for like 3 days. wit them foos.. so i jus quit responsed. so ima quit right here.. that;s it.. im done. peace..
Ok you want all that in a fresh new RAPPER once again hit the HOMIE SANDMAN up!!!!! HARMONY AND ALL

(ACTUALLY HE CREDITS HIS STYLE TO BONE)

But is not a bone bitter either!!!

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
sandman is tight especially for his age and i HAVE HEARD ALL THOSE BONE SONGS cause i used to be a BONE fan but now i can't really listen to any of their shit cause it just sounds bogus to me....and just cause you have a bigger fan base don't mean you're tighter...i'll post up some songs comparing twista and bones lyrics...though most aren't accurate its good enough to see what each saying....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm in the same boat as the 45Yr Old Virgin....BONE WAS tight....I think they fell off somewhere around the time they were recording Art of War....i mean....about 8-10 of those songs on the double album were pretty good, but the rest were garbage. I think what happened is that individuality got in the way. They all kept trying to blow themselves up. Like they weren't content with being a group anymore. Listen to Creepin on ah Come up and then listen to their new shit...shit sounds out of sync. Like they don't have the same chemestry anymore. I don't know if it's lack of effort or time and money to put into an album or what? But the early Ruthless days are waaaaaaaaay better than what they put out now. And I refuse to get into the whole Twista vs. Bone discussion....thats a lose/lose situation.

Nick

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
techn9nehq said:
I'm in the same boat as the 45Yr Old Virgin....BONE WAS tight....I think they fell off somewhere around the time they were recording Art of War....i mean....about 8-10 of those songs on the double album were pretty good, but the rest were garbage. I think what happened is that individuality got in the way. They all kept trying to blow themselves up. Like they weren't content with being a group anymore. Listen to Creepin on ah Come up and then listen to their new shit...shit sounds out of sync. Like they don't have the same chemestry anymore. I don't know if it's lack of effort or time and money to put into an album or what? But the early Ruthless days are waaaaaaaaay better than what they put out now. And I refuse to get into the whole Twista vs. Bone discussion....thats a lose/lose situation.

Nick
I pretty much agree with this, except I loved AoW and even Resurrection...although you can sense the individuality...and then after that they really started to fall off to me, with all these separate labels like Thugline and 7th Sign. The newer solo albums and Thug World Order I can't even listen to.

Aug 26, 2002
My komrad Tantrum would eat up any one of these rappers mentioned, and I'm not bullshitting u...if yall could only hear what my Warfare boys have giving me over the break.....

I'm shove this Warfare shit down yall throats......

yall wanna hear my komrad Tantrum
go to
www.soundclick.com/bands/lyrikalwarfareus.htm

go to the song RAW, he the first dude .....then check out War Games first guy again, and then check Ho Go getta , he the second guy......

there is many Midwest rappers who are tight , it's hard to say who is the king of the region

H

H. T. B

@ Gimmi Sum (a.k.a Jesse James)

BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !
Krayzie Bone ,Twista or even Tech n9ne would tear your boy a new ass. The shit I heard from Lyrikal Warfare was alright but the sound quality was fucked up.
Theres no King of the Mid West. B/c Theres too many tight rappers and different opinions.