Who is the one person you just hate?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I know everyone has one person they know or are around that just drives them fucking nuts and you want to bash their damn skull in. Let your hate out on that person, tell us why you hate them so much.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Kyle 26 said:
bay luv aka deepeastoakland. there's one right there
you beat me to it

gotdammit i cant believe you beat me to it

if I ever see his ass, i might have to buck 'em

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Skilledassassin......you know who i would like to beat the shit out of some time, just for fun? TIMAAAAAAY! LMFAO.....i don't think i hate anyone on here or anywhere else.....hate is a strong word....there are some people that i strongly dislike though....

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•I hate that mutherfucker who hit me iñ tha grill with ah full-ass pop cañ because I didñ't have añy moñey...I wuz small as hell, maybe 11 or 12, añd this gañgsta did that shit...That wuz fucciñ weak, because I wuz so damñ youñg...:mad:

•And telemarketerz that git my ñame wroñg...:mad:

-HººP

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^telemarketers...haha.thats a classic...BUT ME I HATE WHOOPEY...THAT BITCH JUST GETS ON MY DAMN NEWRVES...DON'T KNOW WHY...JUST DO...

Apr 25, 2002
j-lo I can't stand seeing her or listening to her

but someone in particular that I hate with a passion is ..................unfortunetly still alive

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Tommy for givin Pam hepatitis.

And this kid in my school, Adam. You don't know him...but i'ma kill his ass one day.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
i hate!!!

all credit unions and banks for not approving my loans bacc in the day-

the entire IRS for sayin i owe them-

all employers that start folkz off on $5.25 like they can live off they shit-

all texas drivers cause they dont give a fucc it they hitt yo ride-

OKC popos cause they are hella deep, hella smart, hella sophisticated and they make me noid when i ride through dirty-

the GATEWAY computer company for sellin me this $1300.00 piece of SHIT!!!-

AOL for charging me 21.95 for 6 months when i had a year free of net service-then they said it was my fault-

ALL Carwashes that have weak ass vacuum cleaners, but i dont know that shit until after i put my dollar in that bitccch-

Insurance companies for not listening to my suggestion, if i dont get into NO WRECKS shouldnt i get my damn money bacc at the end of the year!!-

SAN ANTONIO fuccd up, confusing ass signs on the highway cause i make a wrong turn everytime i go down there-

STORES that dont sell blunts but you dont know that until after you parked yo damn ride and go inside-

thats it for now-

Dlocc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
and yea....
my southern contacts that say they have POUNDS READY...so i take days off from work and make a tripp and when i arrive
nothing is there or
i end up havin to wait like 4 days down there!!!

dlocc