Who is the best story telling homeboy rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Wodie was a rare breed, i take that back, he was not a "Breed"! he was literally ONE OF A KIND!!! Every verse he spit had a purpose!!!! WOODIE = GREATEST RAPPER.... EVER !

May 31, 2006
Mousie, his whole solo was on some story tellin shit. Woodie on Talez Of A Killa. also not a homeboy but Lil Coner's homie Jason Haft on that song Tellin Stories pt. 1 was one the best in music ever!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Big oso has that song on ready 4 whatever where he talks bout goin to some foolz pad who owes him n it goes wrong....tight 1...

Mousies strong 4 survival is by far favorite story tellin song....maybe cuz i took a few myhslef before...

Kriminal has 2 songz telling his sex-capades...very entertaining...lol...

Lil coner kinda does it in back in 1992

dyno in his prime wit mi camarada was the best but i dont think anyone does it nearly enough and i must be the only one who thinkz dyno at his greatest would still ruin a woodie track hella feyo!!

Feb 13, 2011
Sir Dyno had the lyrical capacity of a 2nd grader, his rhymes were so predictable. Aside from being able to tell a story Woodie would stay on topic. Some homeboys get on the mic spittin some random thoughts not relevant to the topic of the song.