WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER IN THE BAY TO THIS DAY?????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is THE BEST RAPPER IN THE BAY TO THIS DAY??

• E-40

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • B-Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Quinn/ san quinn and the done deal fam

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Richie Rich

• Yukmouth

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Andre Nickatina

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Rappin 4-tay

• Spice 1

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Mac Dre

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Messy Marv

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Jun 26, 2003
i know i missed a couple but 10 was the limit and i added some that are fan favorites even though they might now be the best nigga out there. i'm just wondering who everyone is really feelin?
some rappers died that could be mentioned like cougnut or mr. cee. some were back and forth like 2pac and master p but fuck p.
too short aint as good anymore and aint really reppin the bay no mo. WHO IS THE BEST RIGHT NOW??

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
2 Much Game said:
ya i should've put too short up there, that's where i fucked up.
Oh yeah, well like you said it only allows 10 slots up there so you had your limitations but you should have at least put $hort or Banks up there!

Here are some more additions to your poll that you could have made!

• Del The Funky Homosapien
  • Hieroglyphics
  • 2Pac/Outlawz/Thug Life
  • Master P (he did start in Richmond)
  • Shock G/Digital Underground
  • C-Bo
  • Saafir
  • Blackalicious
  • MC Hammer (he did have real dope shit)
  • Big Skye
  • Fatal Hussein

I will hit you with more that I think should go on that list (when they come to mind)

P.S. Hey I got a question for you! How do I post my own poll, I still don't understand how to do it!

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
E-40 is the tightest between those above to me
he can spit some slang like nobody else
and he can flow fast , slow whatever and still be dope on the mic

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I will ask this ? again what is Considered The Best? Do you base it on Record Sales? Or a Complete MC/Rapper, freestyle, written can he address any &every topic? or is he one dimentional? Does he outflow almost everybody he features with? How is his stage show? its so many different opinons isnt it hard to crown BEST?

May 10, 2002
NOONE ON THE LIST CAN TOUCH 40, ALWAYS COMES TIGHT EVEN IF THE BEAT IS WACK, AND HES THE MOST CREATIVE RAPPER DAMN NEAR EVER, SO HOW IS ANY OTHER BAY AREA RAPPER GONNA COMPETE WITH THAT?????