WHO IS SLANGIN THEIR CD'S AT THE BBQ ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
just wanted to know if i should bring a grip of money to support da siccness artists ?? i know some peeps are sellin their ish at $5, and that's all good !! i'm a swoop. so holla back so i know how far i gotta go in the pocket ?? can't buy everything, but i will do my best........

peace,

evan

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
we will be slanging our shit including(hopefully) the NEW BROTHA ZO-DA EXODUS fresh out the box!!!! we should be getting it in by FRIDAY (hopefully) if not we will still have PROJECT AFFILIATED--2SIK and APOCALYPSE BROWN VOL.2 for sale

Apr 25, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:
Bayside Ent. Dsitribution will have a booth with 3 CD's for $20.00 all top artists.
Let me know when you do that for the poeple that aren't in Cali . . . . I was gonna get Free Agents but Imma wait til' this deal happens and just pick up a couple more

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Shit me and my folks will have some promo shit, and some sampler cd-rs to give away, but I may be sellin my first album for $10.00, gotta see if we have any left first.. So if we do have em and u aint got my first shit, come holla at me and I will lace yall wit "King Czar Mobs" Holla.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
I'll be there with my boy M-16, Arsen, Evan, Hopefully the Shempsta and I will be sellin my new cd "Who Am I? Now We Begin.." For $5 18 cuts dont sleep. I'm sure Arsen will have some of his M.I.P cd's as well so make sure you make it a point to come find us. I'll definitely be hittin the bayside booth and seein what goodies 12'er has stocked. pz

Apr 25, 2002
Shit i wish we were but we wont make it down this year for it, planning on next year though. But we will be slanging Mo-X and Lil' G's album "Angry Souls" in late october/early november be sure to cop that when it drops be on the lookout. But I would recommend everyone bring a big stack of money and buy the homies Mista Cane, King Czar, Young Moe, DUGOUT, and B-12 they are all heated.

Apr 26, 2002
kaoz206 said:
Shit i wish we were but we wont make it down this year for it, planning on next year though. But we will be slanging Mo-X and Lil' G's album "Angry Souls" in late october/early november be sure to cop that when it drops be on the lookout. But I would recommend everyone bring a big stack of money and buy the homies Mista Cane, King Czar, Young Moe, DUGOUT, and B-12 they are all heated.
Oh! ya boy can't get no love.....