Who is MIKE JONES???? WHO?? MIKE JONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

You're trippin on that ESG, only 2 maybe 3 songs have that Kanye sound. Y'all aint feeling the song with Fat Pat? I like how hes speaking on a lot of issues on that CD too...

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
I FUCC WIT PAUL...BUT CHAMILLIONAIR IS HORRIBLE TO ME.1 OF THE TOP 3 WORSTE VOICES IN RAP AND JUS HELLA WEAK........MIKE IS HELLA COOL AND DOESN;T ACT LIKE HE IS TUFF OR A GANGSTER..WHEN AMERICA HEARS HIS SINGLE WITH ANTHONY HAMILTON THEY ARE GONNA LIKE DUDE .HE HAS A GOOD PERSONALITY,CHARACTER,AND CHARISMA THAT DRAWS PEOPLE TO HIM ....THAT S ALL U NEED TO MAKE IT AND HE'S GOT IT

Feb 8, 2003
IMO Paul Wall is tighter than Jones and Chamillionare. I never really felt Chamillionare I got all his mixtapes and that group album that he dropped with Paul. Cham has some creative lines but I agree with I Rocc I just don't like dudes voice its boring to me.

May 21, 2002
Cham needs to stop fuckin about and drop a full length album, then people will see what he can do, he can flow, rip tight punchlines, plus he can sing hooks like Ro, his voice is so tight when he sings

Sep 20, 2004
i never liked chamillion, cat's fake, don't let him fool you, boy ain't bout nothing, he's got a reputation around houston for being a punk, everybody know's the shit, his voice is garbage, and the only reason his lyrics were what they were before is because they were all written with by paul wall

Aug 20, 2004
Thowed318 said:
i never liked chamillion, cat's fake, don't let him fool you, boy ain't bout nothing, he's got a reputation around houston for being a punk, everybody know's the shit, his voice is garbage, and the only reason his lyrics were what they were before is because they were all written with by paul wall
Damn like that???

Apr 25, 2002
Thowed318 said:
Welcome to the forum Mike Jones.

You know that you have no proof of any of your accusations so save em.

May 21, 2002
Thowed318 said:
Thats bollocks. How come Chams lyrics are tighter than Pauls? Like Paul is gonna write the best shit for his man. Get real.

Aug 9, 2002
Thowed318 said:
he's got a reputation around houston for being a punk, everybody know's the shit, his voice is garbage, and the only reason his lyrics were what they were before is because they were all written with by paul wall

that sounds just about right...except that it isnt koopa im hearing about its jones...koopa is featured on alot of other h-town albums....how many albums outside of tha house is jones on???...NONE...no one fucks with jones, if you from Texas didnt you hear koopa expose his ass all over tha radio before tha beef even started?...

I-ROCC

May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
huh....NIGGAZ FUCC WIT MIKE JONES(LIL WAYNE,LA CHAT,XZIBIT,JUVI,MYSELF)IZ U CRAZY!ALL I CAN SAY IZ IN THA PAST YEAR MIKE JONES HAS BEEN PAID TWICE TO COME OUT HERE(SAN DIEGO,CA)AND PERFORM WIT HIM BEING THE HEADLINER...NO CHAMILLIONAIRE....I'VE NEVER SEEN CHAMILLIONAIRE ON TV....AND I ATLEAST C MIKE JONES AND PAUL WALL TWICE ADAY(MTV2 AND BET)STILL TIPPIN VIDEO....SO I DON'T KNOW ...OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE DOIN SOMETHIN RIGHT AND DOIN IT A LITTLE BETTER THAN CHAMILLIONAIRE

May 21, 2002
all Cham been droppin is mixtapes without videos, but he just signed a multi million dollar deal with universal

big tings gwarn

i cant see how anybody with a pair of ears on their head, can think that jones is any where near chams level

I-ROCC

May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Mak Deniro said:
all Cham been droppin is mixtapes without videos, but he just signed a multi million dollar deal with universal

big tings gwarn

i cant see how anybody with a pair of ears on their head, can think that jones is any where near chams level

doesn't matter who u think is a better rapper.....let's tear the cheat off niether 1 of them are actually good rappers or anywhere near jigga or jadakiss...they r just good at what they do..NOT RAP! and trust me homie it takes waaaaaaaaay more than skillz to be a star and MIKE JONES has the other stuff....yo boy cham might be able to rap but he is not doin it like JONES by far.....and I heard about his deal but havent seen nothin(MAG INTERVIEWS,ANY STATEMENTS FROM UNIVERSAL,ETC.)mike jones been in the past two murderdog's the last XXL and the last SOURCE...so I don't know big dog