Who is MIKE JONES???? WHO?? MIKE JONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I was in the dirty dirty this past Thangiving and I picked up a gain of mixtape stuff while i was down there and I finally got to hear this dude. This muthafucka like to say his name more then Snoop Dogg. This dude is a square cake and a half. Everything I heard him on he was yelling Mike Jones..........I would slap the shit out anyone of my boys for doing some gay shit like that on tracks

Mike Jones Who?? Mike Jones Who????/

Who cares..............fucking wack and when he was not out who mike jones he was spitting some of the weakest shit. Alot of Texas rappers have fell off ............. What happen to the Lil Keke ESG them type of cats who got me bumpin Texas shit..........

ps If I was Lil Chat I would stomp dude out for giving me such a wack ass verse.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The new ESG is tight, defintley swoop that up. The last thing I heard from Lil Keke was The Big Unit and it was aight...

Aug 9, 2002
mike jones is wack IMO....ESG just dropped an album, & I heard keke working on some shit right now...but keke always drops shit...dude drops an album atleast once a year....& theirs wayyyyyy more to TEXAS rap then mike jones........

Oct 10, 2002
Check out the New Point Blank this is the real hard shit that put H-Town on the map back in the day the Blanksta always comes AGG His new underground is called Just when you Thought it Was Safe and he will have an album and couple more undergrounds out soon. This shit is throed that's all I'm jammin right now. and Klondike Kat will be comin out wit somethin soon. The whole SPC goes hard but Blanksta keeps it street though and has skillz. Has many ft. with Z-Ro Big Mike Bun B Big Hawk a tribute to Screw you gotta hear that.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
ahah fuck dyke aha ahah bun b's a str8 og i luv his music but on the new skool tip peep magno and chamillion there the tightest to me outta the souf

Feb 8, 2003
I got all Mike Jones mixtapes and Yeah he did ruin it for me by saying his name tooooooooooo much. I'm still feeling Paul Wall's verses he tight. And I think Jones will flop when his album drops not just bc he can't rap but he dosent look marketable.

May 21, 2002
Mike Jones is lame as fuck, dude can't rap for shit. Irocc you should have fucked with Trae or Chamillionaire

ESG - All American Gangsta was pretty shitty, i didnt like how he changed his voice, sounded kinda forced, plus the beats were 80% Kanye West imitation

Lil Keke got a new album called Currency, shits pretty tight, first track with 8ball and Killa Kyleon is hard

The new Point Blank is just a 'best of' type compilation but if you never heard cuts like southside groovin then you should peep it

www.southparkcoalition.com/point_blank/albums/just.htm

Oct 10, 2002
I Feel ya on the ESG the little I heard sounded wack , but the Point Blank only has 4 old tracks rest is all new or may have been used on someone elses albums, but I wasn't familiar with most of it. Shit is throed and he got about 3 more undergrounds ready to drop including one with Klondike Kat and then his retail album all comin soon. Watch out.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
hmmmm lets see mike jones is prolly 3000-5000$ cheaper than cham for a verse bet mikes weenie ass did it for free like hes gonna charge a cali thug mike a square all his rhymes r made up lies and recycled but yea to the regular pop/rap listener he sounds good cuz hes on beat and he makes words rhyme that dont realy rhyme rhyme dime with down wtf