WHO IS MACK BOLLEN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
lol i think X says that in bring da pain...

like mack bolen ? im always heatd when im rollin, an im the reason they found yo homies body bloatd an swollen

:devious:

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
somethin' i found.. i never heard of him, so this could be someone else...

Mack Bolan is the name of a fictional character who stars in a series of books originally created in 1969 by Don Pendleton, and is not to be confused with Marc Bolan, the 1970's rock singer. Mack is (for some people) considered to be the "standard" by which other action/adventure heroes are judged by...though many people are unaware of him. More people know about Rambo, or the Terminator, or James Bond, or even Remo, the Destroyer than do Mack -- at least, that's been my experience. I think that's rather sad, considering the books have been a best-selling series since the first book, War Against the Mafia, was sold in 1969, and it's still being published.

As the Barnes and Noble biography for Don Pendleton put it, "Before there was Rambo, there was Mack Bolan, "The Executioner," a one-man army of restitution and the brainchild of the late pulp fiction writer Don Pendleton. A Vietnam veteran who returns home to the United States after the war only to find that his family has been killed on the order of local Mafia kingpins, Bolan first unleashed his wrath in 1969, in Pendleton's War against the Mafia. In the over two hundred "Executioner" novels written since that time, Bolan has waged his never-ending war on Mafia bosses--cleaning up the United States in such titles as Chicago Wipe-Out and Detroit Deathwatch before reaping an international harvest of testosterone-ignited violence in Argentina Deadline and Haitian Hit. Although Pendleton would tire of the series after almost forty books, his character has continued to live on through the ghostwriting of others."

http://stormy-night.org/stonyland/whosmack.html