Who is in done deal???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
these are the cats i know who are in done deal
fully loaded
quinn
wille henn
submarine funk
riddla
i heard you guys just signed jae rilla is that true ?? my boys told me that this cat that went to my school WILL was on the new done deal?i got the cd i cant find this cat. so si will and jae rilla wit done deal now?give me some feed back thanks mayne

Aug 12, 2002
FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW........ALBUM IN STORES NOW.......FEAT. ANDRE NICKATINA, THE WHOLE DONE DEAL FAM, CELLSKI, AND MORE......................(HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE COPPED THIS ONE YET)......

Oct 26, 2002
sup aztec,
THE RIDDLA AINT IN NO GODDAM DUNDEAL! he juss gave em a few versus thas all..... alright cousin peace

more then docta if im the one who shot ya, the sic one, ill leave you chopped up something propa- dontemothefuckinjohnson-

alotta niggas hate dying but most niggas die hattin-jadakiss-

May 29, 2002
donfuckintay said:
sup aztec,
THE RIDDLA AINT IN NO GODDAM DUNDEAL! he juss gave em a few versus thas all..... alright cousin peace
You jump all over Aztec I'ma have to jump all over you mayn. Why you gotta spell it "dundeal"?

thats the way the imitation weak ass label be spellin it.
THis is one is DONE DEAL. get that shit right!!!

Oct 26, 2002
my bad aint nobody jumpin on nobody cousin i aint mad at all i aint trying to sound mad. And i really do not care how i spelled dundeal dundeel dondeel dundeawl so bay giants you should have let me reply b4 u come in backin up your friend since the third grade trying 2 correct ma spellin boy cant you c i said "wasup aztec" then at the end i said "peace" if i would not have put the goddam in it would yall still be so defencive?and u spelled "man" wrong lol i think yall are alot more amped up then i am. i accually laughed at those replies yall got me all wrong man later yall stayup ....ok were gonna try this again "peace!!!"

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Who is Dontay? First of all if you hatin on The Deal in anyway it cost you nothing to stay outta our Forum! 2. Who do you think The Riddla is? (He gave us some verses?) No WE put him on! Helping out a homie form the hood! whats up Gabe, Yes Young Will is a Done Deal Affiliate no project in the works but we are developing him he is family. Jaerilla is an affiliate too we are still working it out with him being on the Deal officially.. I will keep you posted!

Apr 25, 2002
^^ them tempside riders! haha. them basketball games at lincoln park wit jessie was off the hook back in the day. they used to never pick me cuz i was too young and shit.