Who is GAY ENOUGH to pour Grenadine in a BEER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
adding any sugary syrup to your beer only goes to show how truly of a fruity pebble pathetic fuck you have become in life...you should gouge out your eyes with shards of broken glass while jammin a screwdriver into your ear socket repeatedly until you realize this. Then kick back, have a candy corona and accept the fact you suffer from FAGGOT STOMACH SYNDROME..

have a bad day!

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
this clown came up to my apartment with a neighbor of mine the other morning and was drinking brass monkeys* like it was the best thing on gods green earth to drink. hyping it up like it deserved a review in bon apetite magazine.... better take that shit back to your time warped 1988 bronx stoop or where ever it was you came from.

*for all you 90's baby faggots a brass monkey is olde english 800 and OJ.

Mar 11, 2011
Mad Dog brings back hella memories, hella foggy ones but still lol.
And Brass Monkeys did used be aight.

How bout this one:
drink half a 40 of 211
Pour one of those sparks in the 211 bottle
Proceed to drink contents

2 of those (or 3 for the super bold) and you will be fuckin ridiculous.

BTW Game's a chump for promotin that grenadine and Corona trash. I'd be lightweight like wtf if a beezy ordered that up at a club.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
shit game is known for goin on stage and drinkin a bottle of str8 grey goose thats full of water

game is salty as fuck, but who isnt that fucked with 50 cent