Who Introduced you and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
my own ability to search the internet found it.
Yep.

Was searchin' for Tech N9ne info and found the Strange Music forum.

It was sometime before Everready dropped. I used to lurk a lot, then became curious what was inside I-Candy, so I started posting. I still read more than post, but I post a little bit now.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
way back in the early days of my internet usage, I think it was 97 or 98, I googled 'Funk Mobb", and found a link to the old BART board. I think it was run by ogm$, Grey Visitor and dj myster-e back then. They used to talk shit about how 'gangsta' the sicc was on BART. I think I was registered and posted on the sicc back then, but not as much. When the og BART boards went down and BART got moved to the sicc is when I really became active on here, which was like 99 or 2000. Then the raptalk boards opened up, (and I was an admin on there til junior called me a 30 year old groupie, but that's a whole 'nother story) and it was always a sort of competition between raptalk and the siccness. When raptalk quit crackin and subsequently went down, the majority of us who still posted there became siccness junkies instead.

damn, I am loaded and hungover.

Mar 12, 2006
i found out through google somehow...

srd...

aaron is still there man.. haha.................

with each party track, there is a personal......... dont give up mannnnnnnnnnnn

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn i was here when the shit was linked thru sacbee or some shit like that and blackmarket records. it had to be 98 because i had just gotten out the workhouse

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I forget... I think I found it through thizzworld.net

I used to post there back in the day... I know some other people on the siccness posted there... I think Dana, tweeze... and I forget who else

but I think I found out about the siccness through there... mainly started posting on BART... then started posting in the sports forum later... and recently started fuckin with open forum heavy... since I got on the open forum i've been a siccness addict

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
i found out about the sicc when thizzworld.net was poppin that shit was off the hook and then it vanished off the face of the earth. Muthafuckas were crazy in there i remember this one MOD that was from Florida i think his name was Mikey he would keep hacking onto peoples shit and make fucked up posts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I hopped aboard the hyphy bandwagon and rode it to the siccness lookin for new music. I had come for bart, but stayed for the open forum.

I actually found someone's blog where they were posting up some bay shit and one time I ended up looking at the comments and someone was clowning saying they stole everything from siccness.net and I figured I may as well check that site out.....I wonder what my first post was......I'mma find out

Apr 25, 2002
I found this site way back when I was looking for a brotha lynch hung album and came across the old blackmarketrecords website with the picture of lynch in alcatraz. I was like the 220 something member to register i think dont remember old age is kickin in...

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I WAS AN ASSHOLE ON THAT FORUM! I WOULD BE PWNIN DUDES LEFT AND RIGHT... BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR 20 AND THE AVERAGE POSTER IS 15 :(:(:(:(
I came to the siccness when the Andre Nickatina forum was hacked by some guy and had to shut down forever. I remember literacola, caterpillar...remember Nicky's Daddy or silver&black...i think Caff used to be on there too. That's like 8 or 7 years ago tho

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I first found Raptalk way back. There was this site called stricklystack.net or something that I happened to come across that I think was linked to raptalk. Then raptalk got boring and came here.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Back in college, after I started getting into more and more lesser known Northern California rappers and had difficulty locating their CDs in local music stores or common internet sites, I started typing certain artist names into Google such as Brotha Lynch Hung, Mac Dre, etc. I eventually came across Bay Area Rap Talk in the year 2000 and saw all of the information one could ever want on there. I was on that site until it shut down then came over to this one since everyone else did.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I came to the siccness when the Andre Nickatina forum was hacked by some guy and had to shut down forever. I remember literacola, caterpillar...remember Nicky's Daddy or silver&black...i think Caff used to be on there too. That's like 8 or 7 years ago tho
hey what was your name on there.. Literacola is my boy tho since I was hella young. If any of u wanna check out some creepy music hes doin here his myspace..

www.myspace.com/literacola707

ECOSE u too man what was ur screen name on nickatina?