Who in here fucks with Parliment Funkadelics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
I was sitting here listening to Maggot Brains earlier and I was just thinking how in the hell can anybody sleep on George Clinton and parliment funkadelics, hopefully im not the only one in here that admires the genius of George

Dec 25, 2003
I met & kicked it with George Clinton about 8 years ago.

Nigga was so zoned the fuck out he could barely put a sentence together.

And that was BEFORE we started gettin fucked up.

I'm really surprised he did those Apple commercials where he has like two lines. On mamas, those two lines took him no less then 32 straight hours of takes.

But musically you can not funk with P-Funk.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
EVERY ONE INTO RAP BEATS SHOULD LISTEN TO SOUL AND P-FUNK MAN, MOST GOOD RAP/HIP-HOP BEATS COME FROM THAT SHIT MAN. THE DAZZ BAND, THE O-JAYS, WILLIE HUTCH, AL GREEN, JAMES BROWN, HEATWAVE, CAMEO, LEON HAYWOOD = SAMPLE USED FOR NUTTIN BUT A G THANG OF THE CHRONIC, ROSE ROYCE AND SO MANY MORE MAN, SOUL AND P-FUNK IS THE SHIT!!!!

Mar 14, 2006
I AM A FUNKATEER BABY! yes indeedi... FUNKADELIC is my favorite group of all-time. i have a large collection of P-Funk and i highly recommend...

Bootsy Collins - Ultra Wave
Mothership Connection DVD
George Clinton Family Series Vol. 2
Eddie Hazel - Dames, Games, and Guitar Thangs
Funkadelic - Music for your Mother double lp
Parliament - 12" Collection & More
Wax Poetics Magazine - Parliament/Funkadelic feature

i wish artists today wouldn't stray away from the funk, except for a few, BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER GOOD ...WAS FUNKY!

Feb 5, 2005

IF U LISTEN 2 MUSIC THEN MOST LIKELY U FUX WIT THEM...

THEY HAD AN IMPACT ON ALMOST, IF NOT ALL ARTISTz MOST OF US GREW UP ON...

ON TOPIC THO :

FASHEEzzzzzzZZZZzzz !!!

I FUX WIT'EM !!!

P-FUNK & BOOTSY COLLINz GO IN ROTATION ALMOST ERY WEEK...

THEY CAN STILL KEEP A HOOD PARTY CRACC'N !!!

- GEEzUz

Apr 25, 2002
209 said:
EVERY ONE INTO RAP BEATS SHOULD LISTEN TO SOUL AND P-FUNK MAN, MOST GOOD RAP/HIP-HOP BEATS COME FROM THAT SHIT MAN. THE DAZZ BAND, THE O-JAYS, WILLIE HUTCH, AL GREEN, JAMES BROWN, HEATWAVE, CAMEO, LEON HAYWOOD = SAMPLE USED FOR NUTTIN BUT A G THANG OF THE CHRONIC, ROSE ROYCE AND SO MANY MORE MAN, SOUL AND P-FUNK IS THE SHIT!!!!
Couldn't agree more. Willie Hutch is my favorite artist of all time, any genre.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I'm not gonna front, I only own a 2CD best of Funkadelic and 1CD best of Parliment which I found in a sale a few years ago, but when I'm in the right mood it sounds like the best shit ever made.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I've been knocking the One Nation Under A Groove cd nonstop lately....I need to pick up more albums.....

Out to lunch with lunchmeat.......the fear of being eaten by a sandwich