who here got ripped off of CDs hella years ago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Throw them in the trash man. Nobody wants CDs anymore. it's the 2010's man.
Not true. Ppl are cashing out big dollars for rare cds. They are on their way to becoming the next vinyls. Besides i rather have a physical album than an mp3 download. But thats just me.

I got a lot of rare shit that you cannot find anywhere period. I know i cant be the only one on here that collects music. I got albums you cant find on youtube and spotify so fuck digital.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Not true. Ppl are cashing out big dollars for rare cds. They are on their way to becoming the next vinyls. Besides i rather have a physical album than an mp3 download. But thats just me.

I got a lot of rare shit that you cannot find anywhere period. I know i cant be the only one on here that collects music. I got albums you cant find on youtube and spotify so fuck digital.
fucking hipster.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006

I collect Cds. I collect anything from old bay shit to the new stuff. I also collect Oldies -east side stories, lost soul oldies etc.