WHo heard that new flip song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Flip is like a medicore rapper to me, his first single is like some elementary baby rhymes, i know uderground legend went platinum but i really don't see how. I haven't heard the new album but i really don't know how he sells so much. That underground legend was'nt no fire either i'm not hating i'm just saying that i think he taking advantage of the fame now but he ain't built to last. Not to be a hater but i never really heard anything fom flip that was inspiring at all, he just talk about the same ol
lame shit his cars, money, clothes and bullshit
note the BOLD print above...

ONE WORD
*HATIN*

i'm not hating i'm just saying that i think he taking advantage of the fame
Cuzz, you is HATIN...and whinning about another niggaz HUSTLE.

thats exactly what Flip is doing, HUSTLIN.
What you think he suppose to do?

I have two eyeballs, one of which is for hustlin, thats why i C it correctly.

Mr.D-Loccsta,60
60 Hustler

Dec 11, 2002
I can respect his hustle really it motivates me to do my thing. I know if he can do it anybody can cause his lyrics ain't mind blowing from what i heard of paul wall & chamillionaire they tighter than flip. i can name people from texas that's tighter tahn flip but ain't gettin the recognition they deserve. Devin, Z-ro, they way more creative than flip

Dec 11, 2002
is anybody listening to game over? i guess all it takes is a good track and a hook to blow up nowadays take a close listen to the words in the song how do the words make anybody want to buy this, i'm sure little kids love it.