WHo heard that new flip song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
are u talking about Game Over??????? That song is for the simple minded , WACK ASS FUCK sounds like a video game in the background
mannnnn, that shit knocczzzzzzzz down heeere.

And yea, it IS a video game sample, PAC MAN.
Flip aint the first to rap over the pac man, Mike jones did it as well and it came out just as tight.

THATS HOW TEXAS NIGGAZ DO THAT.

some cats sample movie clips, they sample old school video games...

LIKE FLIP SAY, YA GOTA FEEL ME.......

and he aint lying cuzzo.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I'm feeling Game Over, did anyone see Flip on 106 and Park the other day? It would have been tight if Flip sampled that Mario Bros beat, I heard a freestyle over that it sounded hard...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that shit is bangin like a motherfucker. i just went and seen flip in indianapolis last saturday. he knows how to rock a show.

Dec 11, 2002
Flip is like a medicore rapper to me, his first single is like some elementary baby rhymes, i know uderground legend went platinum but i really don't see how. I haven't heard the new album but i really don't know how he sells so much. That underground legend was'nt no fire either i'm not hating i'm just saying that i think he taking advantage of the fame now but he ain't built to last. Not to be a hater but i never really heard anything fom flip that was inspiring at all, he just talk about the same ol
lame shit his cars, money, clothes and bullshit

Nov 13, 2003
what you call fire smilez and southstar now that shit is fucked up
flip album is tight both disc 1 and 2 are clean but the shit aint the best of what i heard of flips shit

Feb 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
playa RY said:
I'm feeling Game Over, did anyone see Flip on 106 and Park the other day? It would have been tight if Flip sampled that Mario Bros beat, I heard a freestyle over that it sounded hard...
u talkin about that shit that the freestyle kingz did......"might power up off 20 XO's..." that shit do be goin hard

Feb 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
panama said:
Flip is like a medicore rapper to me, his first single is like some elementary baby rhymes, i know uderground legend went platinum but i really don't see how. I haven't heard the new album but i really don't know how he sells so much. That underground legend was'nt no fire either i'm not hating i'm just saying that i think he taking advantage of the fame now but he ain't built to last. Not to be a hater but i never really heard anything fom flip that was inspiring at all, he just talk about the same ol
lame shit his cars, money, clothes and bullshit
how u gone say he aint built to last when the nigga done already lasted this long. lil flip dun put in work in this rap shit. if u aint knowin go pick up his underground shit. that right there will explain the title UNDERGROUND LEGEND. that nigga flip go hard i dont give a fuck what nobody say