Who hasn't heard the Lac cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
i heard it.. it was coo... not d-sanes best work.. but its bumpable.. i guess i just like that FTS sound....THOSE were tight cd's.. still bumpin money motivated to this day

pz

Jun 16, 2004
4 what?i dont go 2 shows unless there's gonna be some breezy's there.& aint no breezys at yalls shows from what i hear.

you might as well jus send it 2 the addy i gave you.why would i give you a fake adress when i wouldnt get the cd if i did?that wouldnt make sense.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
.44 mag said:
4 what?i dont go 2 shows unless there's gonna be some breezy's there.& aint no breezys at yalls shows from what i hear.

you might as well jus send it 2 the addy i gave you.why would i give you a fake adress when i wouldnt get the cd if i did?that wouldnt make sense.
ain't no breezy's at our shows from what you HEAR?? That's awful that some people still go off hearsay and it's 2004. Anyway go check out the gallery section at www.streetlevelrecords.com that's only one show but if you wanna check us out live i'll make sure your given the VIP treatment, breezy's and all. Hopefully you can get a fake id cause our next show is 21+. If not, you might have to wait till we have another all ages show.

and why would you give a real address when you got about 20 cats that wanna run through you. I think that's a better question, don't you?

Jun 16, 2004
LOL that funny i got gunz 4 any offbrandz who wanna see me.im not gonna turn this into a arguement tho cuzz its nothin 2 a boss playa/turf monster/str8 hogg like myself.

MR.44 mag glocc

boss of all bosses

know about it.

Mar 11, 2004
damn dude you are the most hardcore cat i have ever seen, i never see people like that getting done up in the club. im too square to come up in da club. you think if i paid you some money you could drive me through your hood? i want to be able to tell my dawgs over at the taco bell that i been to the hood!

Jun 16, 2004
LOL yea okay COWARD im not even gonna argue wit a square like you cuzz i would jus get banned.plus you aint even on a niggaz level.i dont even know why i responded 2 your GAY ass comments.

last reply lil homie

Mar 11, 2004
oh come on friend, i thought we could build a relationship and you would become my buddy. i like gangsta's, and i thought you were friends with my dude notes? so why dont you come out this way so we can hang out at ben and jerry's ice cream and we can get a cone or something? ill give you a call, is your number still 911?