who has the best controller ( wii, 360 , ps3 )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who has the best controller

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • ps3

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • weeee

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Jan 7, 2004
That answer doesnt surprise me coming from a Person who has nuthing but bad shit to say about Ps3. You "HATE" it so much, yet you rock that sig with ps3 Trophies. what a fucking Dork. If it aint broke dont fix it. Your worse than my Brother in law with all that Xbox bullshit talk. Are all XBOX owners part of a secret club that HATES everything Ps3 stands for? WTF is wrong with you fucking haters. Fuck you and your Xbox.
Fuck your stupid trigger. i dont care about Xbox as much as you do PS and sure as fuck dont care about the controller. Its a stupid debate, to each his own fuck it. You guys just never stop talking shit. Get MICROSOFTS Dick out of of your ass already.
Can't we have a vote to ban this guy, what the hell is his problem, I mean geeze. Someone start the thread.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
ill go with PS3

xbox controller sucks fucking ass for playing old school games....i.e. tryin to do a mortal kombat fatality/brutality shits impossible....

and i dont care for the offset analog sticks, or the clunky feeling it gives u
Finally a reasonable answer as to why you would choose that outdated shit. It makes sense now, it's better for fighting games because of the d-pad for most on here.

Old School games = Fighting games pretty much what you saying. 1 reasoning ps3 controller fan out of a shit load of casual gamers that voted. Can we get more reasons not just votes? Take the retard shit to the open forum.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Can we get more reasons not just votes?
Sorry:ermm:

I voted for the 360 controller. It feels the best in my hands and I love the triggers.

I don't feel like I have huge hands, but the PS3 controller feels a bit small and light to me.

That isn't to say the PS3 is a bad controller, because I can get down on some PS3 exclusives with it and it not hinder my experience, but I just prefer the 360 controller.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Some people take this 360 vs. PS3 thing way too seriously...
It's sad, really.

I own all 3 systems. Yet this guy thinks I hate the PS3, because I don't like PS+, and I prefer the 360 controller.

I ask him why he thinks I hate the PS3, and he resorts to juvenile name calling. Only a moron would spend $300 on something they hate, and I am not a moron.

I just shake my head, laugh, and go play 3D Dot Game Heroes, on a system that I supposedly hate.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
the ps3 and 360 both have pros and cons.....none of which make either a superior system...
i can make a list of things i like and dont like about both

yet the wii is still the worst...i cant get into the controller movements on most games....and graphically its far behind..

edit: old wise one is far wise....in fact he's just the oppsosite