Who got their flag ready?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2004
yall ever wonder how come they make a big deal about cinco de mayo here in the us and in mexico its just another day. here every one has a flag hangin and over there they only have them all nice and folded and tucked away. just something to think about.

Apr 24, 2004
swift408 said:
yall ever wonder how come they make a big deal about cinco de mayo here in the us and in mexico its just another day. here every one has a flag hangin and over there they only have them all nice and folded and tucked away. just something to think about.
How little you know. And if it was a joke, I did not get it.

Feb 27, 2004
sacking916 said:
How little you know. And if it was a joke, I did not get it.
i aint hatin if thats what u thinkin, cause it aint like that. but on the real if u go to mexico u dont see big ass parades and shit in all the cities. it aint the same. the only place that really celebrates cinco de mayo like they do here in the US is puebla.

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
swift408 said:
i aint hatin if thats what u thinkin, cause it aint like that. but on the real if u go to mexico u dont see big ass parades and shit in all the cities. it aint the same. the only place that really celebrates cinco de mayo like they do here in the US is puebla.
real fucking talk, most cats dont know that....what they should really be celebrating up here is Sept. 16th....Mexico's Independance Day.....

VIVA MEXICO! VIVA ROMITA, GUANAJUATO PENDEJOS!

Jan 30, 2005
fa sho cuddy cut im from guanajuato too and thats right celebrate the 16th of sep thats the indepence day , 5 de mayo is when mexico won the battle of puebla agains the french,its nothing that big.

Apr 24, 2004
seafasx4 said:
fa sho cuddy cut im from guanajuato too and thats right celebrate the 16th of sep thats the indepence day , 5 de mayo is when mexico won the battle of puebla agains the french,its nothing that big.
LOL, I understood the "no big deal" joke. "Early on May 5, 1862, General Laurencez led 6,000 French troops toward Puebla, Mexico, just 100 miles from Mexico City. Expecting the attack was General Ignacio Zaragoza, a Texas-born Mexican who was ordered to defend Juarez with a force of 4,000 troops, many of them agricultural workers armed with antiquated rifles and machetes"(few but crazy(get it). Allow me to remind you that the French army was the strongest army at this time, so this is the equivalent of IRAQ defeating the U.S.A. NO BIG DEAL: that was a good one.

Apr 18, 2005
sept 16th is the actual day that mexico gets down. cinco de mayo iz jus another day for us mexicanz to party so drink up, smoke up and get ya dick sucked muthafuckaz.

Jun 19, 2004
KillaKali said:
sept 16th is the actual day that mexico gets down. cinco de mayo iz jus another day for us mexicanz to party so drink up, smoke up and get ya dick sucked muthafuckaz.

read the post above yours,..... it's funny no one knows what the meaning is, they don't tell you in school you have to read about it on your own,.......