Who got that new mercenaries album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I just got it today at rasputans and its coo' but im kinda dissapointed with the beats but maybe ill like more when i give it a couple more listens. Hollow Tip didnt come as tight to me as he usually does and the other cats are alright but aint that tight to me.

Dec 2, 2003
yea, its alright, kinda dissapointed. Hollow jacked the C-Bo from Ballin' A$$ Dame's album, that kinda pissed me off. I hate it when rappers use recycle shit.

May 21, 2002
NorCal707E said:
yea, its alright, kinda dissapointed. Hollow jacked the C-Bo from Ballin' A$$ Dame's album, that kinda pissed me off. I hate it when rappers use recycle shit.

That was a Mob Deep beat originally, its been replayed and dun to death, didnt Lynch rap on a version of it on Blocc Movement as well

Yea the Merc cd is well average, the beats are no way near as tite as TNS2

Hollow comes ok Merc rappers aint on his level

Apr 17, 2004

SACTOWNREPBP......Sign out immediatly...

Aint no one tryna out shore hollow and his crew....

That album it glistening...
Denounce the hatred.....Only a Bunch of metrosexuals finna talk shit...

Your Father....

Robin Keys

KILL

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2002
J KILLA AND THE MERCENARIES

THE MERCE IS MY FOLKS WE GOTTA SAMPLE OF FUCK WITH ME AVAILABLE NOW THE BEAT ON THAT IS HARDER THAN ANY BEAT HOLLOW EVER HAD LET ALONE THE SHIT HE DID WITH THE MERCE THAT'S MY OPINION

May 10, 2002
^^^ I HIGHLY DOUBT ITS HARDER THEN ANY HOLLOW BEAT EVER, PROBABLY WOULDNT BE IN THE TOP 20 LMAO, HOLLOW HAS HAD A LOT OF TIGHT BEATS OVER THE YEARS THATS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE SAYING ITS BETTER THEN ANY BEAT HE HAS EVER HAD,

NOW THAT IVE LISTENED TO IT A COUPLE OF TIMES I GIVE THE ALBUM A 6/10, THERES LIKE 5 TRACKS I LIKE BUT THE REST IS JUST AVERAGE AT BEST.