Who got that new E-Moe & J-Killa CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
The Paperchase

Big Weezy said:
A new emoe?
Is it that fghetto gospal....Yea cuz copped that....gig wit me is on another level.
U talkin bout somthin else?
Good lookin out homie. But this is the new shit. It's me and my homie J-Killa. The album is called E & J - The Paperchase. We got a couple of features, but it's mainly us doing the group thang. If you like Ghetto Gospel, you'll really like this. To me, it's more street than my solo. Snatch one. It will be in stores slowly because we put this out ourselves, but anybody can get it from me. Holla [email protected] or http://www.soundclick.com/eandjsac

May 11, 2002
First off give me a little back ground about J killa becuase I have never heard of him. And second of all dont take this as a dis but why did whomever did the cover distort j killa's face the way that they did? Other than that Im willing to give this cd a listen Emoe

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Thanx for the support

Yeah man good lookin' out to who ever cop that album. We put that together in about 3 weeks learnin Protools. So that's what we came with. Other than that, about killa's face, he's been in a wheel chair all his life. If you may know, his company is called Crooked Face Productions, which means he knows his condition. Besides that, he is one of the most serious hustlas in Sac, and he's in a wheel chair. So we decided to put the huslte together, and there it is.

May 22, 2003
coo. thanks for the baccground information. i like to see what you doin in about 3 month`s when that 3 weeks shit is hittin like that---

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
EvadE said:
coo. thanks for the baccground information. i like to see what you doin in about 3 month`s when that 3 weeks shit is hittin like that---

after that we got Garden Blocc Ridaz Pt. 2, Double O Smebb "Doin' It Movin"', & my album E-Moe "The Cure". That's what we will be doing in three months if all goes well. God Bless Us!!!!!!!!