who got more cds than me¿?¿

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

5.0 and paul got the most
they both got lists and they're very impressive
i be gettin most of my shit from 5.0.... he got almost everything i need

Apr 25, 2002
like i said i anit hatin on anyone i just wanted to see who is really up on their rap. when i said i got 300 cds im not including the 100s of burned cds i have and all the other generas of mucis i listen to, my collection tipps the scales at more cds than i care to count. i´ve been contemplating insuring my collection because they are all origional bay rap and hard to find if i had to replace them. so are you really in my league?¿?

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
When you say items, what do you mean? Just CD's? Or do you mean CD's, tapes, vinyl? If you mean everything I think I could be in the running for the largest collection on here.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
I've got 3 nearly full 80 CD towers and a full 40 CD spinner, so about 250 rap CDs, not a single one burned, and about 40 tapes. But I don't have a ton of stuff just to fill out my collection. I listen to every single album I have, except the sealed ones, which I usually have doubles or at least CD-Rs for.

But how can you say, fuck Dr Dre, I don't have any of that shit? The Chronic is easily one of the best albums ever, same with Doggystyle and All Eyez On Me.

And saying you only have bay shit is not that tight either, because KC has a really tight rap scene, same with Seattle, same with some Texas shit. Who here doesn't like old Geto Boys or Scarface? And I doubt I could find a single person who doesn't like Devin The Dude.

I probably have about another 400-500 rock/classic rock Cds...

May 22, 2002
i need some help

im eastcoast but i luv alot of westcoast from dre to mac dre, i need to know collections, albums, upcoming artists, hot songs and different styles and would reaally like to know more shit. And since yall got alto of cd's u can use ur knowledge to help show me some shit

plz hit me up on AIM: KSCriminal and help me with different styles of wc rappers and bay rappers, thanks

anyone who knows alot:classic:

May 9, 2002
Thir$ty B said:

I USED to be a collector. Now I only pick up stuff I really want.
Real chit-chat...I got sick of buyin CRAP...

I used to have over 1000 TAPES..not cds...but TAPES.Remember those things?The lil platsic things with reels in em?yeah 1000 of them muthafuckas.I finally switched over to cds about 3 years ago.I used to have about 500 cds,but I couldnt replace some of the things I had on tape,now im down to about 150 cds...and these are ones I really like and would play...not just crap I collected cus I thought it was cool...what a waste of damn money.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

SavageC said:
i got 800-900 cds, all bay area.....except a few east coast thangs......5.0 on here has the largest collection, or maybe paul....both over 2000 items i believe
yup....

shit's impressive

May 1, 2002
SavageC said:
i got 800-900 cds, all bay area.....except a few east coast thangs......5.0 on here has the largest collection, or maybe paul....both over 2000 items i believe
used to have all bay area rap collection around your range SavageC. but as you can see for the past couple of years, my collection has been slowly liquidating and still more to be sold on 91Siccness, BART, and Bayridaz. and yes, 5.0 and paul both have great rap collections.

Apr 25, 2002
man people are getting heated about this. im not questioning no ones taste in music or ability to stock pile cds. i just wanted to see who is on their Ps and Qs in the Bay rap game. i got dr dre and nelly cds too, i like i said to beging with i aint hatin. no need to take offence