WHO GOT IT NOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CROWNING OF A KING

• Total voters
May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
:devious: QUICKIE, real talk, who is # 1 on the PITTSBURG SUPER SLUNDER STARS,list of artists.Inside your mind see if you can dig deep to the scales of justice.Tell yourself, tell the world,let it be known who wears the crown in the TOWN.ALL HATERS "step the fuck back and give 'em 50 feet".Is it A Wax Ru or Dom The JACKA? You tell me! I tell ya right now it's a tuff call, but I gotta go for the "REAL FAKE BITCH" yup & O boy.

Jun 22, 2005
wtf?
This is the second time u've made little sense, and dont send me another pm on sum bullshit...im going to try and translate what u said:

who is the "king" of pittsburg? Awax or Tha Jacka?

Im gonna vote...try to type wit more sense, Lady Boss.
Its interesting subject matter, but u cant talk properly, so no1 understands what the fuck ur sayin.

L8z.

Apr 25, 2002
i cant name just one dude from the p i like wax, jack, hus, j klyde, and fed-ex and im feelin the western conference's shit, and bill stack and the b.o.k. and ghetto starz, or at least the ones that are left

May 15, 2005
THERES ALOT OF HEAT COMING OUT THA BURG, CHECK OUT FOR LOCED OUTS NEW SHIT STREET SHARKZ AND THEY COMP COMING OUT WIT BIG TREEZ SMOKING BIG TREEZ STAY LOCED OUT VOL1, THEY'RE GONNA SHOCK ALOT OF CATS THIS YR. AND WE ALL KNOW THA FIG'Z AND WAXAMILL

Oct 27, 2004
www.YNGPCASO.com
HAHA WHO GOT IT NOW? HAHA YOU MEAN WHO BEEN HAD IT? OFF TOP THA FIGZ GOT PITTSBURG SEWD UP..SO AS FAR AS JACK OR WAX ITS SIMPLE..SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY TRYNA KEEP FUNK BETWEEN THA FIGZ N WAX WHEN ITS STREET SHIT..DONT POST NO STREET SHIT ON NO INTERNET SITE..THAS LAME OFF TOP