who got hottest album in northwest give me opions!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2004
On Ones album is heat, Lac of Respect and of course RDR comp!!! The on one album is just unique to anything ive heard out here! Yall just sold me on that certified, I havnt heard it but ill cop one soon as I can! Get at me with that!

May 12, 2004
BAMMER...Balinone sent them out for free...Its Hot..They got E-40,Rass Kass,Shaloin,Cool Nutz,Mr.dog,Ray Luv,Ballin Ass Dame and a couple others feat on there...I think there from tacoma not sure though..and there a group, Nice production Too, hit him up he might have a couple left

Im feelin...
THE LAC
CERTIFIED
and lookin forward too the new SYKO

Dec 21, 2002
mo-x said:
Red Head Steve's album will be shittin on the town in July... That's guaranteed.
Fa sho!!! This album is WAY TOO HEATED!!! This one will be the talk of the 206 for sometime after it drops...

Tha Lac album has got to be the hottest NW album...1

May 13, 2002
yea i thought they from spokane too.....hence the song "spo to the bay"

Anyway the cdz got some heat....without a doubt

i also got mines free from dame

came with a card for dame's roots of all evil album.....that shit should be heatd

steve
crytical
half sane
young vicious

IMO will all have some of the best albums out the northwest

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
THIS DEZZIOSO AND YA'LL AIN'T HEARD MY CUZZO DACAPO OR YOUNG KAPO's SHIT YET SO LET JUDGE AFTER EVERBODYz ALBUM DROP......151 PRESENTz the POWER MOVE underboss DOESHA DACAPO's LONGLYAWAITED ALBUM.......
SPIT IN YOUR FACE!

AND NOT YOUR AVERAGE PRESENTz YOUNG KAPO(UNTITLED)...COMING SOON
(but on the real the MOB got shit locked(thaLAC,thaLOCO,N.Y.A,TRAINGANG)