Who got 23109 Exhibition of speed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Im just wondering cuz i was at the concord rasputans and this dude that said he personally knows the people that put it out sold it to me $10 and was wondering if that was a bargain and wanted to know if there was booklet inside the dvd case cuz mines didnt have one.

May 10, 2002
I HAVENT GOT A CHANCE TO SEE IT YET BUT I JUST GOT IT TODAY BUT NOW IM LOOKEN FORWARD TO WATCHING IT,

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT GOES FOR IN STORES, I DIDNT EVEN SEE IT IN RASPUTANS I JUST HAPPENED TO RUN INTO DUDE, BUT HOMEBOY TOLD ME IT GOES FOR 20 REGULAR PRICE BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS JUST SAYEN THAT OR NOT.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
good that everybody got rooked on a inside cover, not just you, how many regals in that shit?

May 10, 2002
THIS SHIT IS ALRIGHT NOT THAT TIGHT, THE BEST PARTS ARE WHEN THIS DUDE SPINNING EM AND THIS DUMB FUCK DOESNT GET OUT THE WAY OF THE CAR IN TIME AND THE TAIL END OF THE CAR HITS DUDE PRETTY HARD AND AT THE VERY END THIS DUDE GETS KNOCK OUT BY ANOTHER DUDE AT A GAS STATION AND HE ENDS UP PRETTY DAMN AWKWARD ON THE GROUND.

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
THIS SHIT IS ALRIGHT NOT THAT TIGHT, THE BEST PARTS ARE WHEN THIS DUDE SPINNING EM AND THIS DUMB FUCK DOESNT GET OUT THE WAY OF THE CAR IN TIME AND THE TAIL END OF THE CAR HITS DUDE PRETTY HARD AND AT THE VERY END THIS DUDE GETS KNOCK OUT BY ANOTHER DUDE AT A GAS STATION AND HE ENDS UP PRETTY DAMN AWKWARD ON THE GROUND.
See now your talkin about Treal Tv. Where dude got KO'd in One punch

Apr 25, 2002
me & my amigos be seein chips, come thru dipped in european whips. beat slappin me so mackish, dipped in something so throbackish!