who gonna shine in the midwest this summer ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
It all depends what you consider to "shine". Tech shines on practically every track he's on, he did a track with a "legend" E-40, murdered him, Scarface, murdered him, Krayzie Bone, murdered him. When hasn't he shined? Him selling millions of records is a type of shining, but listen to his music each year, that's where it's at. Reaching mainstream appeal is a whole different type of achievement. For the last ten years, myself as a fan, has thought he has shined just fine. Listen to his music.

Jul 1, 2004
It all depends what you consider to "shine". Tech shines on practically every track he's on, he did a track with a "legend" E-40, murdered him, Scarface, murdered him, Krayzie Bone, murdered him. When hasn't he shined? Him selling millions of records is a type of shining, but listen to his music each year, that's where it's at. Reaching mainstream appeal is a whole different type of achievement. For the last ten years, myself as a fan, has thought he has shined just fine. Listen to his music.
I've listened to his music since 99 chump. I AM a Tech N9ne fan. He's my favorite rapper and IMO the best out now and agruably ever. What I think the dudes question was "shine" as in whos gonna sell the fuck outta albums, not who's gonna shine on each track they put out. If its the 2nd option, yes Tech hands down. but the way I took the question, it will not be Tech.

Jul 1, 2004
SHIT!!!... I want someone new to shine other than fuckin kanye and his fro-mullet. I guess Kid Cudi would be considered new, he's my vote.

Although, Tech N9ne SHOULD be the one to shine.