who gonna cop that AMERIKKKAN SYKO august 3rd??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AMERIKKKAN SYKO

• i already pre-ordered it!!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • imma hit the store for it...i been waitin

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • i might cop it...gotta hear it first

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • hell nah..that niggas wack

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 4, 2002
it got pushed back cause of some minor artwork problems......thats all...its still all official

damn i cant believe there is still syko haters online...lol

i love u bitches too!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
already hit the local Sam Goody to see it they gonna have it in stock.......i let them katz know that is some savagery so they better get more than a handfull..........even though im gettin some free copiez im still gonna cop one from the store

@Syko-should have made it a public poll, that way you can see who voted for what, and most haterz are cowardz

Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
@Syko-should have made it a public poll, that way you can see who voted for what, and most haterz are cowardz
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE VOTED THE NO OPTION DOESNT MEAN THEYRE HATING....TALENT AND TIGHTNESS IS ALL BASED ON OPINION....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
im pretty sure Syk gonna have some to sell on-line.....we probally gonna be givin away a few copiez on Reaper Radio soon too, so try tuning in Sundayz @8pm on www.raptalk.net/radio .......or you can just go hit up the local Sam Goody and see if they gonna carry it, you could probally just order there too