who gon watch jeeperz creeperz 22222222

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
i like the first one and i want to watch this one, im hopin its just or better than the first.

PS: Freddy gonna win, or atleast thats who im goin for

Aug 2, 2002
I don't think I'll watch this even though it looks better than the first. Part 1 was just too weak for me. Stupid ass white kids should have just vacated the premises.

May 3, 2002
that shits wack.. the first one started off good until they revealed he was some wack monster.. now he has wings and shit.. terrible.. just wait for "CABIN FEVER" its supposed to bring horror movies back to how they should be.. supposed to be hella gory and a good movie in general.. :devious:

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
its funny......
before freddy and jason became "monsters" or whatever you would call them......

one was a child molester
and the other was some deformed retard who got picked on.....

jeepers creepers 2 looks kinda wack to me...a bus full of highschool kids go at with "the creeper" this time...*yawn*

who knows though......maybe it'll be great.......

Aug 25, 2003
Freddy V.S. Jason was raw and I want to see the Creeps 2 but let me school you all on a new movie dropping entitles HOUSE OF THE DEAD go to house-of-the-dead.com and house of thedeadmovie.com I think you will all be well pleased at the calibur of this movie Iam going to go and see it when it drops. so go and check out the website it has pics and everything.

EpidemicReborn

Yeah Iam Back