Who goes harder in KC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2004
JLMACN said:
there is no arguement..

Tech runs KC Metropolitan area...and surrounding urban citys..

Rich runs KC and its inner citty streets..

Translation=

Tech got the white people on lock in college towns like Columbia

And Rich got the niggas in da streets

Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
I think everybody...especially rappers need to quit worrying about who is the best and just let the cards play out as they will. How many times can people have the same arguement. You are either selling or you aren't...if you wanna talk about who is at the top for real just peep soundscan and it'll let ya know.

Every rapper is gonna have his fans and they will think that cat can do no wrong. A certain % of rappers are always gonna think their shit don't stink and a certain % will always be humble...thats just how it is.

This shit is lame as are the rappers that think they are on top of the world when they ain't even pushed 5 figure numbers yet, let alone 6. If KC rappers spent less time feeding their egos and more time putting in legit work the city would be on a whole other level.
nOW THATS SOME REAL SHIT!!!

Apr 30, 2005
Aint no KING in KC!!!! I respect Rich's grind... Ghetto Russell is dope. Like dude say, Tech is Tech. He can spit, but I know a lot of cats that dont fuck with him because of his subject matter. The door is wide the fuck open. Fuck who's the King just put out quality music!!!!!

Mar 27, 2006
That nigga the Incredible Zigg has the most skillz of all the MC's out of KC from what I heard and I have been checking the KC underground hip hop scene since 50 mc's dropped!!!

Feb 26, 2004
Raise you kids

leedre said:
That nigga the Incredible Zigg has the most skillz of all the MC's out of KC from what I heard and I have been checking the KC underground hip hop scene since 50 mc's dropped!!!

That was the last time we heard from him. I think. How old is he? Matter of fact how old is half of the guys ya'll comparing who still ait umm there yet? I've only heard 1 dude say that they copped something from any of our so called " Rappers " in the street. That was Philhty. When I'm in the street all I hear is Rich, Philthy, and Tone. I don't know if ya'll are ever in tha " Real " streets but they do matter. Ask Tech? Getting hits on your myspace page is alil easier then getting the streets to fuck wit you. I think...

Mar 27, 2006
That was the last time we heard from him. I think. How old is he? Matter of fact how old is half of the guys ya'll comparing who still ait umm there yet? I've only heard 1 dude say that they copped something from any of our so called " Rappers " in the street. That was Philhty. When I'm in the street all I hear is Rich, Philthy, and Tone. I don't know if ya'll are ever in tha " Real " streets but they do matter. Ask Tech? Getting hits on your myspace page is alil easier then getting the streets to fuck wit you. I think...
You must not have been pay attention if that is the last you heard of him. He actually tour with Strange Music. He dropped the Golden Era a few years back(Classic) and he has a new project he just dropped a few weeks ago. Plus he had songs getting Radio play. Where have you been Street Heat??????

Apr 25, 2002
leedre said:
You must not have been pay attention if that is the last you heard of him. He actually tour with Strange Music. He dropped the Golden Era a few years back(Classic) and he has a new project he just dropped a few weeks ago. Plus he had songs getting Radio play. Where have you been Street Heat??????
if he anything like me he dont fuck wit strange.......but thats just me.....and i damn sure dont listen to the wack ass stations we got in KC......i wouldnt pay them to play my shit.....