Who goes harder in KC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah I know Rich the the King!!! But if that is so, then Pittsburgh Philthy is the Prince Of the City. Man Dude go too fuckin Hard. I been on that Vol.3 heavy. The song wit him and Rich is sicc. Now I put my $500 on him. And who grinds like the real Philthy? Ask Jesse James how he held it down in the STL. I heard he don't even write... who fuckin wit'em on some real shit? Not just rappin about bullshit???

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Free mixtape download of vol 3 at midwestmixtapes.com

Myspace.com/pittsburghphilthy and myspace.com/ldsrecordingandmanagement

Both have some philthy songs. Get up on him.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Street_Heat said:
Yeah I know Rich the the King!!! But if that is so, then Pittsburgh Philthy is the Prince Of the City. Man Dude go too fuckin Hard. I been on that Vol.3 heavy. The song wit him and Rich is sicc. Now I put my $500 on him. And who grinds like the real Philthy? Ask Jesse James how he held it down in the STL. I heard he don't even write... who fuckin wit'em on some real shit? Not just rappin about bullshit???

what?

Jun 24, 2004
Dont sleep on my dude Holly of the MoneyBoyz...I just posted his track up "Sit Straight" we did some time back...He is now signed w/ RichhKiddz outta ATL...

Nov 13, 2004
I cant agree with that. I wouldnt go so far as to say Rich is the King and this guy Philthy mos def aint the Prince! He aint put in enuff work yet. If the crown had to go to anybody, I'd say Tech but we got a few under-bosses too. See in my opinion it takes more than rapping to be on top or be number one....See..Tech is the most popular, tours the the most, and got spits,and no street cred, but he dont own his label contrary to popular belief..Now I'm not knockin that!! Rich on the other hand, has popularity, sells some records,hella street cred,owns his shit, but to me his skills are so-so...But he definintly desreves his props!! Court Dog...So So popularity, got a lil spits, sells some records,a lil street cred, owns the label, acts in movies, starred in and produced full length movie with stars in it, and did the sountrack...So he could have a shot at the title, maybe? Xtc....had a hit, had some popularity, sold a few records, skills very limited...He dont have a chance at the #1 spot. The Popper...got some popularity, a lil buzz, I guess he got skills if you into that typa shit, absolutly no street cred, his brothers a dj..so...he cant foot the bill. Mon E-G...Hella skills, much street cred, not too popular, doesnt own the label, aint really sold no records...but i feel he got potential. Everybody else is null and void. All these aformentioned people have been putting it down since the 90's.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mafiaqueen said:
I cant agree with that. I wouldnt go so far as to say Rich is the King and this guy Philthy mos def aint the Prince! He aint put in enuff work yet. If the crown had to go to anybody, I'd say Tech but we got a few under-bosses too. See in my opinion it takes more than rapping to be on top or be number one....See..Tech is the most popular, tours the the most, and got spits,and no street cred, but he dont own his label contrary to popular belief..Now I'm not knockin that!! Rich on the other hand, has popularity, sells some records,hella street cred,owns his shit, but to me his skills are so-so...But he definintly desreves his props!! Court Dog...So So popularity, got a lil spits, sells some records,a lil street cred, owns the label, acts in movies, starred in and produced full length movie with stars in it, and did the sountrack...So he could have a shot at the title, maybe? Xtc....had a hit, had some popularity, sold a few records, skills very limited...He dont have a chance at the #1 spot. The Popper...got some popularity, a lil buzz, I guess he got skills if you into that typa shit, absolutly no street cred, his brothers a dj..so...he cant foot the bill. Mon E-G...Hella skills, much street cred, not too popular, doesnt own the label, aint really sold no records...but i feel he got potential. Everybody else is null and void. All these aformentioned people have been putting it down since the 90's.

I agree with basically everything you said..

Mar 21, 2006
rich might be the king of hustlen now that fat tone is gone, R.I.P.
Tech is diffenately the king of making fuckin hits. as a lyricist no one in
the city can touch him. no one that ive ever heard. hes opened doors for
everyone still here and thats why he the king.

Apr 25, 2002
ummm tech is tech i guess......more prople in the town bump rich.....tech is for the suburbs.......ima have to go wit rich bein the king......and pittsburg is def comin up......i remember back in the day i bought a cd from him.......now we on the same team.......

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I only agree with a little of mafi.... Bottom line is kc is pretty much two well known rappers tech, and rich. And tech is more well know outside of kc. I'm obvisouly biased on philthy but I believe in his music and I think when we get some of it out in the streets aside from mixtape material he will be making a name.

Jul 7, 2002
I think everybody...especially rappers need to quit worrying about who is the best and just let the cards play out as they will. How many times can people have the same arguement. You are either selling or you aren't...if you wanna talk about who is at the top for real just peep soundscan and it'll let ya know.

Every rapper is gonna have his fans and they will think that cat can do no wrong. A certain % of rappers are always gonna think their shit don't stink and a certain % will always be humble...thats just how it is.

This shit is lame as are the rappers that think they are on top of the world when they ain't even pushed 5 figure numbers yet, let alone 6. If KC rappers spent less time feeding their egos and more time putting in legit work the city would be on a whole other level.