Who fuckz wit hockey??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
A lot of folks is sleepin on hockey mane. If most folk gave it a chance and watched a game now & then they’d like it. Its got all the ingredients: Violence, Fighting, fast pace action and it is a physical ass game. But still no one seems to really fuck wit it. Ive been playing the shit since I was like 8 so im a little biased toward it. What yall think?

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah, i fuck with hockey. i stopped playin this year though.
i'm a toronto fan of course and there probably gonna end up in the finals so it's cool

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he does. the avs are good but they're gonna get taken out in the end. i like alot of their players but i'm not a big fan of the team as a whole. they are good year after year though

May 10, 2002
Seriously, im rooting for them to beat Det. cuz i hate the red wings but i really dont see it happnin..... but i aint gonna bet against a team i wanna see win. A bookie would b a better place to make a bet though holmes. There is proly some in yo city.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WELL I'M ON HERE gIVIN' IT UP FOR THE MILE HIgH AND REPRESNTIN' AND ROOTIN' FOR ALL THE HOME TEAMS. SO IF YOU THINK WE gONNA LOSE, THEN gUARANTEE IT. gO WITH YOUR gUT FEELIN'.