Who fucks wit Balut?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
i fucks wit my jalapeno i mean philipino homies food, love humbow, nagaraya and all the other shit i cant pronounce but i just cant bring myself to try to half dead chicken egg with fur all in it and baby juices in the egg and shit.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I fucked this hot little asian bitch that had that shit in her fridge. She says they burry them eggs on the beaches of the ocean so they get all salty and eat them. Thats some 'ol philipino easter bunny ass shit right there.

Nov 5, 2004
I've eaten it before only because I was offered it, and its a Filipino delicacy, I didn't wanna be rude and say fuck no, lol.

The yolk tastes hella good, like hella hella good. Kinda salty though. The duck tastes like bland chicken, not really that bad, but the texture is gross. You can feel the beak and bones and shit. Its really not that bad, looks a lot worse than it tastes.

Its all culturally relative though. I'm sure people look at the shit we Americans eat and are like "wtf?"

Jul 7, 2009
Fools tried to get me to eat that duck/chicken abortion when I was stationed in the Philippines. I tried a piece of it and spat it out since I couldn't wrap my head around eating it. Just like chitlins, pigfeet and other stuff people label as a "delicacy" (somewhere in Europe, those weirdos eat a type of cheese writhing with maggots) I ain't fuckin' with Balut.

Dec 3, 2005
i finally ate this shit tonight at work. the phillipino homie i work with brought it in to work and boiled the egg and showed me how to eat it. i watched him do it and was grossed the fuck out. i said fuck it and i cracked the top of the egg, broke the membrane, slurped some of the juice. then opened up the rest of it and put some salt on the little baby duck thing and slurped that shit, chewed it and swallowed it down. wasnt that bad but definately not good. the yolk tasted like regular yolk. the egg i ate didnt have as much hair on the duck as the ones ive seen on tv. as for trying it again, me thinks ill pass