Who Framed Roger Rabbit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I think the better question would be; IF they were to remake this movie, why would they do an animated Jessica Rabbit AGAIN? Redoing the movie is a stupid idea to begin with but I'm sure audiences would be much more drawn to a remake with someone like Johansson playing the part rather than another cartoon character.

Feb 9, 2003
I think the better question would be; IF they were to remake this movie, why would they do an animated Jessica Rabbit AGAIN?
Maybe because that's the character? It's Jessica fucking Rabbit.

It's like making a Kwanzaa Peanuts Special and having Charlie Brown played by a live action Will Smith. Or might as well make Roger Rabbit a talking anthropomorphic pig or have him played by Leo DiCaprio. I mean since we're making core changes to characters all of a sudden.

Mar 18, 2003
Maybe because that's the character? It's Jessica fucking Rabbit.
This is true, her character is that of a cartoon. I was just speaking in terms of filling a movie theater.

It's like making a Kwanzaa Peanuts Special and having Charlie Brown played by a live action Will Smith. Or might as well make Roger Rabbit a talking anthropomorphic pig or have him played by Leo DiCaprio. I mean since we're making core changes to characters all of a sudden.
This is just retarded. Casting Johansson as Jessica rabbit has nothing to do with altering a show into a fucking Kwanzaa version Hahahha.

Feb 9, 2003
This is just retarded. Casting Johansson as Jessica rabbit has nothing to do with altering a show into a fucking Kwanzaa version Hahahha.
It's not retarded because if you read what I said you'd know that changing Jessica Rabbit into a live action character is changing what makes Jessica Rabbit; Jessica Rabbit.

Jessica Rabbit is the cartoon wife of Roger Rabbit. She isn't more than that. That's her whole being.

Charlie Brown is a little white cartoon character who reminds us every year that Christmas is about the birth of Christ and that we shouldn't be focusing on materialism but rather on bettering the human spirit. Of course we could completely change the fundamentals of what makes Charlie Brown "Charlie Brown" and just have him be a Jamaican Basketball player telling us to eat fruit for Kwanzaa. Same logic.

Dec 26, 2004
IF for the dumbest reason movie makers decided (in their fuckin minds) to make another Roger Rabbit movie, yeah I would want to see Scarlett Johansson play as Jessica Rabbit.

But I dont wanna see no fuckin reamkes, sequels or anything. One movie they should not fuckin touch.