Who Felt That Earthquake???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Who felt that earthquake this morning around 4:30am? That is the worst quake I have felt in my life. I think I heard on the radio that it was a 5.4 and it was felt all the way from Missouri to Indiana.

Edit :

Here is the story....

5.4 earthquake rocks Illinois; felt 350 miles away
2008-04-18 06:33:33

WEST SALEM, Ill. (AP) — A 5.4 earthquake that appeared to rival the strongest recorded in the region rocked people awake as far away as Milwaukee early Friday, surprising residents unaccustomed to such a powerful Midwest temblor.

The quake just before 4:37 a.m. was centered 6 miles from West Salem, Ill., and 66 miles from Evansville, Ind. It awakened people in neighboring Indiana and even Milwaukee, Wis., 350 miles north of the epicenter.

"It shook our house where it woke me up," said David Behm of Philo, 10 miles south of Champaign. "Windows were rattling, and you could hear it. The house was shaking inches. For people in central Illinois, this is a big deal. It's not like California."

The quake shook skyscrapers in Chicago's Loop, 240 miles north of the epicenter, and in downtown Indianapolis, about 160 miles northeast of the epicenter. Residents of Cincinnati and St. Louis also reported feeling the earth shake.

Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. Todd Ringle in Evansville said there were no immediate reports of damage.

The quake occurred in the Illinois basin-Ozark dome region that covers parts of Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri, and Arkansas and stretches from Indianapolis and St. Louis to Memphis, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The organization's Web site said earthquakes occur irregularly in the area, and that the largest historical earthquake in the region — also a magnitude 5.4 — caused damage in southern Illinois in 1968.

May 11, 2002
there was another one lol.. was in court and the cop at the door got a call on her walky talky and it said we are having another earthquake. guessin it was just after shock
Up in the S-Field State Court? That's not good. LOL. I just paid the state up there $100 for a speeding ticket in Springfield. They got me pulled over right after I drove down 55 past Hooters. State cop was a dick.

Yeah, that second one shook me out of my bed. I was sleeping hard, and it shook the shit out of my bed. All I heard was the headboard slamming aganst the wall. I jumped up, scared the shit out of me.

THE BIG ONE IS COMING.....

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
lol doin 20 over huh.... yea man on the 5th floor shit was shakin the seats the judge stopped for a minute.. never felt one before and happened to be awake one day of the week before noon and caught both of em. and i hope the big one aint coming fuck all that lol.. i was like fuck i hope it stops shakin soon.