WHO FELT THAT EARFSHAKE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
That's why I actually believe that california will separate and become island one day or either goes undersea.....I notice many threads've been created relating to an earthquake

Dec 4, 2006
damn..i didn't feel the 2.8 one but i felt the 4.2 mag ....that shit rocked my house hardcore..the epicenter was in Lafayette...it knocked down hella shit at my house...

Dec 4, 2006
J.COLOMBO said:
TO BAD UR GAY

says the guy that wants to see other male pics on here and says "TOODLES" as well... go take a picture of some random male in your neighborhood you queen-queer-bait...

anyhow....but yeah....that shit was crazy..i wonder when is the next one..

May 15, 2002
Y-S said:
That's why I actually believe that california will separate and become island one day or either goes undersea.....I notice many threads've been created relating to an earthquake
It's likely that California is going to slowly move north. If I have it correct, what's happening is western California is creeping north, but is still attached to the land on the east side and is basically pulling on it and stretching it out, so when the western plate gets to a certain point, the land in the east "snaps back" and the earthquake is the jolt/friction from that action.