who ever wanna battle come thru

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
I still see all that talk and no fucking audio, and truthfully you've seen a little bit of everything, I'm just getting the feeling you would get fuckin' ripped apart, either stop running your mouth or back it up the challenge is on the table. That's so funny you shallow minded motherfuckers pick out one thing and can't even deviate from it, and you got the fucking nerve to say your better, but can't back it up, get the fuck outta here. Everyone sees the challenge.... it's time to complete bitches. By the way you better drop something worth my ma' fuckin time. the country thing is played out. Along with Lion King, Simba, and Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, just to give you some help.

Feb 17, 2009
By the way fatal ain't better he just has a couple dick suckers that would easily cast a dick riding vote if we did battle. I'd say you fags aren't allowed to vote at all matter a fact since it's obvious you all are on one side, so when this goes down you fags won't have a vote.

Dec 13, 2003
I still see all that talk and no fucking audio, and truthfully you've seen a little bit of everything, I'm just getting the feeling you would get fuckin' ripped apart, either stop running your mouth or back it up the challenge is on the table. That's so funny you shallow minded motherfuckers pick out one thing and can't even deviate from it, and you got the fucking nerve to say your better, but can't back it up, get the fuck outta here. Everyone sees the challenge.... it's time to complete bitches. By the way you better drop something worth my ma' fuckin time. the country thing is played out. Along with Lion King, Simba, and Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, just to give you some help.
really..where in my last rhyme did i make mention of your inbred background? also...what the fuck are you talking about? i responded to your TEXT with a text of my own. WHERE IS YOUR AUDIO? seriously..are you that stupid?

Dec 13, 2003
By the way fatal ain't better he just has a couple dick suckers that would easily cast a dick riding vote if we did battle. I'd say you fags aren't allowed to vote at all matter a fact since it's obvious you all are on one side, so when this goes down you fags won't have a vote.
you are getting ahead of yourself...drop your response first

Apr 25, 2002
I still see all that talk and no fucking audio, and truthfully you've seen a little bit of everything, I'm just getting the feeling you would get fuckin' ripped apart, either stop running your mouth or back it up the challenge is on the table.
Most people on here have heard my audio and they've also heard yours. When people say I'm better, it's not a guess. They're not thinking to themselves "Oh, I think Fatal will be better because.." Nah, they've heard the both of us and they've seen both of our lyrics so they know what to expect. I find it funny that fags like yourself have to pull that "dick rider" excuse whenever somebody doesn't like their shit. I don't see what it is that you don't understand. YOU FUCKIN SUCK. How much money have you pumped into your "career" so far? I haven't spent a dime and I'll shit on you without question.

The reason I don't wanna drop first is because I have a feeling you're going to bail. You do it every time you get ripped on here. I don't wanna record something and post it only for you to never respond to it. I'm not going anywhere. I'm known around these parts. I'm the fuckin moderator of the forum, so I'm not going to bail if you drop a track. The same can't be said for you and I really have NO confidence in you responding.

But since you're such a little bitch and refuse to drop first, how about we just make a deadline? Is that good enough for you? Or will you find another excuse to not drop? It'll have to be some time next week or so because I don't have my equipment at the moment. If you had man'd up when I first challenged you this battle would have been over already, but you bailed for a month like a fuckin coward and now you're just being a little bitch. Plain and simple.

Lionfromthelake said:
That's so funny you shallow minded motherfuckers pick out one thing and can't even deviate from it, and you got the fucking nerve to say your better, but can't back it up, get the fuck outta here.
I only mentioned your incesttuous background in the text diss, when I was just fucking around, before you thought you were bad ass and started acting like you could handle me. That's the ONLY lyrical piece you've seen from me dissing you. Everything else is just insults, not battle ammunition. You have no fuckin idea what I'm going to say when I diss your bitch ass. I promise you I will not completely ignore your hick traits, but the entire track will not be only about how you fuck your sister.

Lionfromthelake said:
Everyone sees the challenge.... it's time to complete bitches.
Then come thru, bitch. You're the one who got all ass hurt when I dissed you in TEXT and you're the one claiming to be able to rip me. Then DO IT. Everyone who's heard the both of us knows I'm better than you. You're the only one who thinks you have a chance. Prove it.

Let me know if you're down for a deadline. If not, then get the fuck on and shut the fuck up.

Lionfromthelake said:
By the way you better drop something worth my ma' fuckin time. the country thing is played out.
LOL @ "worth my ma' fuckin time." GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. You act like you're any good. Are you forgetting we've all heard you spit? You can't fool anyone into thinking you're a good rapper.

And if the country thing is "played out," too bad. If you're fat I will call you fat. If you're gay I will call you a fag. If you fuck your sister, I will point it out. Just because you say it's played out isn't going to stop anyone from using it against you.

Lionfromthelake said:
Along with Lion King, Simba, and Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, just to give you some help.
First of all, I had absolutely no intention of mentioning any of that bullshit. But your name is gay as fuck. Lion From The Lake? Come on. That's so fuckin lame. YOU need help. Not me. You need help rhyming, you need help riding a beat, you need help with your timing and you definitely need help with that hick ass accent.

Yeah, anyone who votes for me won't count. So it will be a 0-0 tie when it's all said and done. :ermm:

You gotta be fuckin kidding me. Guys like Ironic Commando would be the last to ever cast a dick riding vote for me. We've had our issues in the past. As a matter of fact, I recorded an audio diss to HIM and he STILL says I'm better than you. If anything I'd think he wouldn't like me at all. The fact of the matter is we put personal issues aside when we cast votes on here. You're new so I don't expect you to know what's up, but there won't be any dick riding going on. That shit is just a lame ass excuse that people like yourself use when you've been beaten.

Now cut the crap. Let me know if you're down for a deadline or not. I'm tired of you ducking and then disappearing all the time. If you're thinking I'm gonna drop an audio track and then give you a month to analyze and respond to it, you're crazy.

Feb 17, 2009
ain't no one ducking or dodging shit, name the deadline faggot. The dick riding issue was on the three specifically that have been doing it. Name the fucking date. You can type all fucking day, I don't give a fuck, time to drop.

Feb 17, 2009
what are the rules, let's drop by let's say the 15th or so, that gives us two weeks, time for you to get equipment back, and actually do something quality, and cause I'm writing some shit for an NFL team, and I'm business first. First of what month Dirt E.? it's the 30th now?

Apr 25, 2002
what are the rules, let's drop by let's say the 15th or so, that gives us two weeks, time for you to get equipment back, and actually do something quality, and cause I'm writing some shit for an NFL team, and I'm business first. First of what month Dirt E.? it's the 30th now?
Two weeks? You gotta be kidding. It's not that serious. We're not submitting demos to record labels here. It shouldn't take more than maybe 30 minutes, maximum. Two weeks is way too damn long to come up with a simple battle track. I got my equipment back today so I'll probably drop tonight before I start getting hammered.

I'm assuming Dirt E. meant the 1st of June, which is Monday. That's fine with me since I'll more than likely have my track up within the hour. Drop your shit by Monday, that's the deadline.

The only rule is it has to be less than 3 minutes. I don't wanna spend a lot of time on this shit. There will be NO voting restrictions. I'm sure the dude riding your nuts in this thread will come in and vote for you regardless, and that's fine. It will count. I don't know exactly which 3 people you're trying to call dick riders in this thread, but their vote will count as well.

Apr 25, 2002
ain't no one ducking or dodging shit, name the deadline faggot. The dick riding issue was on the three specifically that have been doing it. Name the fucking date. You can type all fucking day, I don't give a fuck, time to drop.
I like how you act like I'm not going to drop. This battle should have been done last month, but you conveniently disappeared. I'm already done and my shit is already posted. Took me less than 40 minutes TOTAL. Let's see how long it takes you to respond.

im going to sweeten the deal. my knowledge of audio is the voice recorder on my MP3 player. although its going to be a capella...it will be an audio. post a deadline, fatal
What do you mean? You want me to set a deadline for you and Lion? Since he acts like he's the shit and can take the both of us, your deadline with him should be sometime during this week (maybe Friday?). He's already finding excuses to take as much time as he can so it wouldn't surprise me if he bails on both of us, which is why I didn't wanna drop first to begin with. But it is what it is.

FATAL Vs. Lionfromthelake - due Monday, June 1.
IC Vs. Lionfromthelake - due Friday, June 5.

Sound good?

Apr 25, 2002
alright enough talk it will be up by the deadline, quit your bullshit, stop building yourself up lol
Where do you see me bulding myself up? All I said was my shit was already up and it didn't take much time to drop. It took me 40 minutes from the time I started writing, to the time I posted the link to the track. If my equipment was already set up it would have taken half the time. Just drop the track homie. It's time for some action around here and it looks like you and I are the ones to provide it (as long as you come thru).

Mar 24, 2005
yo da wicked one is back and better than ever
you might think you slick but you never this clever
i got new endeavors but i still be kickin the dopeness
challenge me, you hopeless in case you aint notice
yall suckas is bogus, it's a bonus when i grace you
with the ill raps that penetrate and rape dudes
take one, take two, but you won't get a third chance
you already know i will eat you up after your first glance
i murk fags, my ish be the sickest of the siccness
get vicious on you bitches ya time's tickin mine is endless
so get out my business before you permanently finished
krazy flowz the realeast everybody else is just gimmicks

Dec 13, 2003
I like how you act like I'm not going to drop. This battle should have been done last month, but you conveniently disappeared. I'm already done and my shit is already posted. Took me less than 40 minutes TOTAL. Let's see how long it takes you to respond.

What do you mean? You want me to set a deadline for you and Lion? Since he acts like he's the shit and can take the both of us, your deadline with him should be sometime during this week (maybe Friday?). He's already finding excuses to take as much time as he can so it wouldn't surprise me if he bails on both of us, which is why I didn't wanna drop first to begin with. But it is what it is.

FATAL Vs. Lionfromthelake - due Monday, June 1.
IC Vs. Lionfromthelake - due Friday, June 5.

Sound good?
sounds good to me

Dec 13, 2003
^^
cookie cutter insults gets you laughed at. your whole got damn rap career is online. and considering you supposedly have to work a 12 hour shift at the nascar track...that rap career of yours is taking you nowhere