Who else wants the Street album without Big Von?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2008
Is there ever gonna be a chance to buy this album without all the Big Von mixing?

I also wish the song Hotel from the 05 mixtape was released on a album

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Did anyone see the last Hammertime show when he was in Las Vegas?
Treas and frandson from old skool KMEL morning show said he was comin back to the bay. If so when? he did a better job than Von. thats for sure........

Von should stay off any CD'z Fab killed him in that little beef song

Nov 2, 2002
Big von sound bites consisted of approx. 20 seconds of the entire album. That would be pointless to redo an album just to cut out a super short "big von" IMO

Feb 8, 2006
Does Von have fans???????? Real question............... I mean do people purchase or listen to any record or album because hes on it? Personally for me his drops are annoying and deter me from listening at times.......

G

Goodfella

I blame this song for not allowing me to quit hop

i think i listened to it too many times while i was in withdrawal

...shit's hard tho

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
BIG BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

every song on that album i start 5 seconds late..

i would love a version without the BIG BON's...
just like we loved the berner/jacka album without berny

that mighta been a good album with bernie tho i never peeped only heard the jacka only one

Apr 25, 2002
You can use your iTunes to change the start/end time of a track and I did that with the Street Album it helps but doesnt eliminate the "Big Von"s. Agree it is incredibly annoying.

Apr 5, 2008
Well its annoying to listen to, and its also easier to mix the songs without the talking in the way. I have only have a few of the songs without the talking.

I really want that Hotel remix without the talking tho. I would mix it with the other instrumental but the quality aint as good.