Who else thinks Diddy's new song sound a little to much like Keak/Traxamillion SuperH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
Yall are either def or dumb or both. Just because a beat has an 808 and a tweaked saw tooth wav dont mean it sounds similar. Jesus christ. On another note who is that hoe? I'd abuse that booty.

Dec 17, 2005
diddy's rap is so fucking terrible on this track...I got me a stallion, you can fin me in Paris blah blah blah....say some shit real folks can relate to.

Mar 13, 2005
hella_numb said:
probably the same reason why rydah went from Ridah of the Mob Figaz to Rydah J. Klyde.
Nah i mean what do those other six girls do ???? She does all the work she should just go by her name and be a solo artist.. but its prolly in the contract or soemthing

Apr 25, 2002
EASTSIDEUP said:
On another note i noticed the song says feat. nicole scherzwinger why doesnt she go by her own name instead of pussycat dolls?
Nicole Scherzinger is her name and the Pussycat Dolls is a group. What are you confused about?

To answer the original question... No, the shit doesn't sound anything alike.