WHo else out there is anticipatin' KAOZ's solo debut?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
KAOZ THE ASSASSIN

on kaoz:

This guy is a work horse man....We were in the studio with him to drop our Track & after recording, kaoz made two raw beatz in a minutes time.......hes got lyrical talents and can bust on the beats - swoop his album......

peep him on our new album coming soon-
MSB ENT. INC
Moonshine Bandits
"SOGGY CRACKERZ"

L8

A

All Out HOGG

I don't realy know what to exspekt from this release...Just that it has KVE'z name on it...So it gotta be dope...

Everyone remebers back when you could go to a music store & any CD you picked out would be totaly dope...Seems like that wit KVE'z name...Till this day ive yet to be disapointed with any of there releases & will buy anything they put out...Based on there name & reputation alone...

Anyhow...Any details avaliable at this point?

*Goes back to playing 'Block Hittas" on repeat...*

2g4u

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
i've plagued a seller in the only westside rap store in Paris
asking him to sell kv stuff and finaly now they've got all your cd's
so know fo sho i'm waitin 4 that kaos tha assassin
specially after listening controversy sellz..

peace

M

Mac

i cant wait for that shit to drop. you guys are building up too much for it and with that i doubt it will be weak. KVE hasnt came with a weak release yet from what ive got.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i been waitin on this shit ever since i first picked up 1990-Hate....him bein from the town (oakland), i'ma have all my niggas knockin that shit when it drops...DON'T PUSH THAT SHIT BACK...

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Juan Million said:
I just started listenin to KVE not too long ago an yall got some good shit so I'll probably pick up that Kaoz album.

Good lookin homie u will get ur money worth all da time wit KVE

sup Note been a miute .........u gonna get down on da underground hittaz vol 2? hit me homie