Who do you think is funnier?Friday Movies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's funnier?

• Smokie(original Friday)

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Day-Day(pt2 &pt3)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Day-Day or Smokie?I think their both good characters,but I think Day Day is hella funny.When he does his impersonation of Baby D in Pt.2 about the twinkies with glitter in'em I was cryin tears for days when he said that shit.Then he took it to a whole new level in the 3rd one when he was jockin that pimp in the parking lot...straight comedy.Who do yall think is funnier "in those movies"?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Day Day was the funniest character ever in pt. 2. I didnt think he was half as funny in pt 3 though. The twinkie scene, when Baby Ds chasin him and he keeps runnin back and forth shakin her, and when he gets mased!!! lol, "She sprayed the playa, she sprayed the pimp!!" lol

May 29, 2002
it aint even a question. Smokey all the way. he MADE the first movie, without him the movie would have been shit, day day is funny but he just hasnt done the same for me.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know, fuck comparing them, they are both funny as fuck. Mike Epps gets funnier everytime you watch him. He does a lot of funny little shit that you don't always catch the first time.