Who do you think (in the bay) deserves to make it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
Who do you think deserves to blow up outside of the bay, but you have a feeling it won't happen? One of my pics is the Jacka. Dude has a cool flow and he always keeps it on some real shit. Another artist is Laroo. Now their is alot of artist that I think just haven't had their chance to blow up outside of the bay (FAB, TEAM, FRONTLINE, YA BOY, THE A'Z) but I think their time is almost here. Who are some that you feel will never get the shine they deserve?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
yuk.....mob figaz....

mistah fab

tell you the truth....EVERY single rapper that was doin it big BEFORE the hyphy thing deserves to get in the light

Mar 1, 2006
san quinn of course and his little brother bailey.... that nigga got a nice flow... even though he hasnt been in the rap game 4 the longest, i still think he got that potential to blow up

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
i think it should be artist that really can rap but could have fun and shit at the same time. that way none of our artist look like D4L or have to be takin hella serious like Talib Kweli and shit. there has to be a balance.

SAN QUINN
The Jacka
Husalah
MISTAH FAB
ZION I
J. Stalin
THE TEAM

could fill those positions.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
there are a lot of artists who i think deserve to blow up.

but i don't wanna be hella pessimistic and say that it's never gonna happen for them.

Jun 4, 2004
san quinn deserve to have the crown, quinn has been in the game so long and dropped nothin but quality albums, from party to street, his raps are real, everyone is the bay can relate to him

Jan 7, 2004
San Quinn no question at all he is one of the only albums that I can play that from the bay that people from NY,GA,AL, they all want to know who he is and where to find his albums